Morbidly Obese

Options

Replies

• Cocoa17
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a good start! Keep up the good work!
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do this! Remember: slow and steady wins the race. We're here if and when you need us.
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You've made a great first step in joining MFP. With the help and support of the MFP community, you'll reach your goal in no time and be able to get your surgery done. Welcome and good luck in reaching your goal! You can add me as a friend if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had gastric bypass surgery. I wish you luck and a happy healthy future is on the way for you!!
  • pearl7285
    Options
    Wow! Did you really lose 130 lbs?!?!?! That's amazing, he did you do it?
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking charge of your life. I have a lap band and am really enjoying life now that I can be active and healthy. I wish you every success in your journey.
  • GeneaCindy
    GeneaCindy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • melis89
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! It sounds like you are off to a great start. This has been the best site I have ever found and it holds me very accountable! Feel free to add me if you need support. I also have a long way to go! :)
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You are totally on your way to a whole new chapter. I am very excited for you and am very much looking forward to hearing your progress!
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! Feel free to add me!! :D
  • pekemom
    Options
    HI: Welcome! I'm fairly new to this and can tell you the support I have received has been wonderful. I wish you the best of luck. Remember, one day at a time! :)
  • junekmoore
    Options
    Good work. keep it up you will be so proud. Wow, 20 pounds since November. At this rate you may not even have to have the surgery.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH everyone for all the positive comments and words of support already :) It put such a smile on my face :)
  • angelbeville
    Options
    Hi there! The hardest step on a long journey is the first one, and you've already taken it! Congratulations, and best of luck to you! You are worth it!
  • trazrene
    Options
    I'm so glad you're here. It's going to get hard - just don't quit! We all are here for you!
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you've already made such a positive step! I have over 100 lbs. myself to lose, so feel free to friend request me. We can help motivate each other! :c)
  • KellsJourney
    KellsJourney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you've already made such a positive step! I have over 100 lbs. myself to lose, so feel free to friend request me. We can help motivate each other! :c)
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!!! Feel free to add me if you need support. I'm at 401 currently, but I started MFP in September of this year, and I've lost 31 lbs since.
  • cassiechavez
    Options
    You should be very proud!!!! Keep it up!
  • dcfl2012
    Options
    Great for you Girl! I would like to add you as a friend :) Keep working hard on your path! You are doing the Right Thing !