anyone 5"6 and wanting to lose around 40lbs???

Options

Replies

• tegsa
    tegsa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'6" and 197. I want to lose about 40-50! let's do this!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    5'6" and 40 lbs to go.

HAS ANYONE STARTED A GROUP FOR THIS YET? WE SHOULD!! :drinker:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    hi i am starting a challenge group in january if you would like to be in it..... what are you going to do for exercise and diet? best of luck on your journey
    start it now!!! 5'6" with about 40 lbs to our goals, LOL! :laugh:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    What's the group name gonna be? :huh:
  • raquelena
    raquelena Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and want to lose another 50lbs. I've lost 20 already, and want to go from 180 now to 130 by May. This should def be a group.
  • theunimpossible
    Options
    I'm 5"6 too!
    I want to lose around 15lb's! :)
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    5'7 and losing 30 for sure.

Add me :smile:
  • harleygirlmz
    harleygirlmz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6" and 227lbs I would love to loose 40 lbs! my first goal is 200lbs then set my next goal!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    YES!!! :D
  • reashu85
    Options
    I am maybe 5'5 but would love to join you. I haven't been on here much but after having a few weeks of horrible junk food eating I need to get back into it. I want to lose as much as possible before July (when my sister is getting married and I am a bridesmaid). Currently I have a personal trainer that I do weights with once a week, but that is it. I am about 170lbs right now.
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I'm hoping to lose 55lbs altogether. Add me if you like! :)
  • willandrewmom
    Options
    That's me.. 5 6" and 180.. I started 2 weeks ago.. down 5 pounds.. I want to get down to a healthy weight.. I am realistic that I am not my 21 year old self.. but at 36 I would like to be close to the weight I was at that age.. 140.. So the BIG 4-0 to go.. I am in a Wedding in April hope to have at least 1/2 of it gone and the rest by June when I go to Austria with my Mom..

I have a question... I am working out 6 days a week for 50 minutes Walk/Jog.. Those of you that have lost over 25lbs.. how was your progress with excercise and calorie restriction? I am interested to hear your stories of success..
  • Emllynn
    Emllynn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me!! I would love to join the group:) I'm brand new to the site. I'm starting Monday on my new journey.
  • willandrewmom
    Options
    How 30lbs in 90 days? What were your exercise choices? Would like to hear your story !! Thanks..

I am 5 6 at 180 looking to get to about 140.. 40 to go... I've lost 5 lbs in about 2 weeks... I have been on here for about 10 days but started my changes about 8 weeks ago.. I am working out on a treadmill for about 50 minutes 6x days a week.. and I walk/run with my dogs and with the kids.. Looking to join a snow-show club here where I live..
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    me! i'm 5"6 and i've got 35-40lbs left to loose i'm down 50 already i'll be so happy if i can get another 35 off :)
  • andforpoise
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I weighed 193 lbs when I started in May 2011... my goal is 135 by April/May 2012 :) So my goal was to lose 60ish but now I only have about 15-20ish to go... we can still be friends if you need another!
  • croi12
    Options
    I'm 5'6". I lost a little over 20 pounds on WW and am using MFP to try to maintain my weight around 128-130. Good luck to everyone!
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and have lost 50...want to lose 20 or so more.

Here is a question for you gals, based on our height, what is your ideal goal weight?

I am 5' 6" and just lost 42lbs. I am 135lbs and loving it! Just need to tone a bit.
  • Wendi26plus2
    Options
    I'm 5'6 also and need to lose 30. I'm currently 185 would like to be around 150 for a healthy BMI.
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Has anyone made a group yet?? If not, I'll start one!