Friends with food diaries wanted..

Options
2»

Replies

• Sayne
    Sayne Posts: 23
    Options
    anyone can check out my diary - should be good for a laugh!

i am australian so there is a lot of vegemite and beer involved.

i am about a month and a half into this and still struggling to be consistent but i do try to be honest so you can see where/how i go wrong and maybe that will help you.

good luck on your journey.
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegan... feel free to friend me for a diary to peruse.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and my diary is available to view. Although word of warning - never ever EVER follow a Friday night!

Or a Saturday night.

Occasionally Sundays.

In fact, Mon-Thurs I am angelic - follow that!!!

Tehehehehehehe Luv it!!!!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    My diary is public, so feel free to view it. I'm likely not the best role model. I try to eat healthy but I eat a lot of junk as well. Be aware I just upped my calorie limit so it'll look like I was way under target, but most days I was within +/- 100 of what the goal was at the time.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Mine is totally open to the general public, but you can add me as a friend if you want - especially if your diary is also open! Great idea for a thread :)

Please Note: NOTHING I say should be considered an invitation for anyone using this site to advertise their products or personal trainer services to respond to me. If you advertise yourself, your products, your off-site blog or your website in your forum posts or on your profile, I am NOT interested in ANYTHING you have to say. Period. Won't ever be. Don't waste your time!
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open to the public for now... Friend me if you would like. I'm no angel, and struggle a lot with food.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to look at my diary but I can tell you, its not always pretty but it is always honest!
  • kimmisatch
    Options
    Mine is open also - feel free to add :smile:
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I haven't been too consistant with logging but I'm getting back on it :)
  • gailashton
    Options
    I don't mind you looking at my diary at all. It holds me accountable. Some days are better than others. Unfortunately, been a bit under the weather so not as good as I would like, but it's okay once in a while as long as it's not habit. Feel free to view mine. I also like to see what other people eat, so maybe you'll share yours too?