What keeps you motivated?

Options
2»

Replies

• SHENITABEAUTIFUL
    Options
    mine is the thought of enjoying my body before i die..i hope to make mfp friends since i have no one to motivate me but the thought of wasting my life being fat keeps me going
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mine is people who help keep me motivated and take the time to care enough.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    The future Me, and of course all the support and encouragement from my MFP friends
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Success stories on MFP!
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My kids and MFP
  • jaime_lynn_
    jaime_lynn_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What keeps me motivated?? The great support I get from mfp pals, the way my , once to small jeans, fit me perfectly...the sex, I swear it's gotten better! The way I hold my heal up high on days I've worked out. I feel like I've climbed a mountain an invented air!! I'm even proving myself wrong and it's a great feeling!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Success stories on MFP!

THIS!
  • yessiseguy
    Options
    My amazing small, cute, and sexy wardrobe! All those dresses are amazing!
    My husband is also a huge part (his compliments are never ending and I'd feel
    weird if they were gone!). And last but never least MFP! My pals are just amazing :)
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    today was motivated to pedal even harder after getting a wolf whistle :) felt so great
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I jog, usually mornings right after I get off work @ 8am. Occasionally I meet other joggers and they smile, give me a thumbs up and some have even yelled out "good job!" Also seeing girls jogging too. Alot smile and wave. I know they are just being friendly but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :blushing:
  • bcrawl
    bcrawl Posts: 16
    Options
    Mine is I'm just tired of being fat. I'm ready to see what skinny and healthy feels like!! I can't wait to shop in those stores I can't and won't even go in. I also wanna be able to be one of those fitness junkies lol. U know the ones with the fitness gear on all the time. Protein shake in hand always lol. I wanna be able to say I went from a size 26 to a size 9. Possibly smaller. I'm not giving up. I always give up after a few days. Well so far it's been 11 and even that motivated me to keep going. Knowing that this is not that hard and that I can do it. Plus. It really motivates me when I see young couples out doin things that my age people should be doing. Like being comfortable enough in crowds. Fitting in the seats at the movies with out having to lift the arm wrest and sit half in my hub seat. ;(. Also I wanna be able to go to a restaurant that I know has tiny booths and not have to ask or a table. It also motivates me for my husband in general. I'm so tired of him being seen with a fat girl. It drives me crazy. I wanna be that girl that hot enough for another man to be like man bro ur wife is a dime lol. I can wish guys. But honestly in all I'm just tired of being the fat girl in the corner. The depressed cause I'm dying cause I can't stop eating. I mean that's a stupid death. I don't want my death certificate to say death by food. So no. It won't. I wanna live long and travel and not have to be held back by all this weight any longer.
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    One day, sometime this past July, I realized that my life was finally something I enjoyed. The idea that I've been blessed with a life worth living keeps me motivated. Anything worth doing, is worth doing well, and I have come to apply that to all areas of my life. The community that I've found here, and my super encouraging wife keep me motivated toward that end.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    1. Success Stories
    2. The fact that I've punted all my "fat" clothes. And I like how I look in my new things.
    3. I love the muscles I feel in my legs and abs.
    4. The fact that I look better now than I have in years...and the hope that my STBX is suffering over that. :tongue:
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    1. my boyfriend who compliments me and cheers me on and pushes me hard cuz he believes I can do anything!
    2. MFP and the success stories
    3. looking at old pics of myself and realizing that I have proven myself wrong so many times already!
    4. Running and preparing to start entering races
    5. remembering how tired, depressed, and anxious I was when I was overweight and didn't exercise...don't ever want to go back to feeling sorry for myself...finally realized I am in control of where I am and where I go in life :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!