30 Day shred results (so far!)

Options
Untitled-1.jpg

(I hope the picture worked)

So I've only done level 1 so far and it took me a month to actually do the 8 - 10 days (I don't recall how many days I actually did) but I can definitely see and feel changes in my body!

I've lost 40cm all over (I think that is about 17inches?) and 4.1kg (which is about 9pounds). On the days I didn't do the shred I did as much cardio exercise as I could (dancing around the house, shopping - without actually buying *sigh*, I even went for a jog with my little sis).

Level 1 definitely kicked my butt in the beginning - But HAHA I beat you level 1! Bring on Level 2! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sorry about the undies pics, but WOOHOO it worked!!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Amazing results so far- well done
  • Thank you =)
  • KarleeS92
    KarleeS92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! GO SISTER!!! xD now that you've beaten Level 1, bring on level 2! beat its bum hahaha
  • haha thats the plan! You can soon whoop level 1's bum too!
  • Katielou112
    Katielou112 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell what the 30 DS actually is please lol? It looks amazing, congrats on your results! xx
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Random----where do you get your bras. i love them
  • gwennaelle
    gwennaelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see it! Way to go!!
  • Can someone tell what the 30 DS actually is please lol? It looks amazing, congrats on your results! xx

Its the 30 Day shred - with Jillian Micheals (on dvd) its a circuit work out for 20 mins in a routine like this: 5min warm up, then three rounds of: 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs, then a cool down. But it is also in 3 levels so you do level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days then level 3 for 10 days.

=D
  • Random----where do you get your bras. i love them

haha the printed one is at kmart - in the crop top section, and the white one was a maternity crop-top! I have a proper sports bra underneath both =D
  • Thank you everyone! I can't wait to see Level 2 results!
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Random----where do you get your bras. i love them

haha the printed one is at kmart - in the crop top section, and the white one was a maternity crop-top! I have a proper sports bra underneath both =D

LOL i think my boobs are so big I might need maternity Bras:blushing:
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That's so great!! Congratulations!!
  • Goal_HourGlass
    Goal_HourGlass Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's a work out DVD entitled - "Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred" - She's from the famous tv show The Biggest Loser.
  • Goal_HourGlass
    Goal_HourGlass Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is pretty tough as well!! But I know you can do it. You'll do great...I'm starting Level 3 today :-)
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    I can see the difference. And it shows in your numbers!!
  • catfisch_6
    catfisch_6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You look great. :) So...approximately how many calories do you burn doing the 30 DS? I just started level one yesterday, and I am not sure what to put it down as. I have a heart rate moniter, but for the life of me, I can't get it to work properly. Lol. It fell off the last time I tried to use it, and my cat ran off with it. I expect to find it in a month or so under a piece of furniture with all of his other treasures.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! way to go :)
  • determinedcrystal
    determinedcrystal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i love level 2 i didnt even do level 1 coz it wasnt on tv
  • Awww thanks everyone!

My calories change each time I do it based on my HRM. Its usually about 350 if I remember correctly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!