Options

Replies

• wiferoni
    Options
    Sure, everyone is welcome!
  • SHENITABEAUTIFUL
    Options
    HI,
    I am new to this site..i am starting my 30 ds on wednesday...wish me luck.
  • chevysarah
    Options
    I am in for the 30 day shred starting monday!! Add me and we can do this together :) Good luck!
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    it is such a great programme and it motivates you to do other workouts too. She shows you that you are capable of having a toned fit body. The first three days have you on the floor but after that you're hooked and I started to see results on day 5. Make sure you take all your measurements before and some photos to give you a boost as you take more along the way. Good luck!
  • celeste_xo
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last week and I love it so far. I considered myself in okay shape before I started doing it, but since I started I've already noticed a huge increase in my endurance and strength. It's pretty tough, but there's a lot of modifications you can do. For example, Jillian has you use handweights, but if it's too difficult for you on the first days you can use lighter weights (like 2-3 pounds or so). Also, I have a really had time doing pushups so I did mine on the wall for the first few days. It's amazing - I can actually do a half-pushup now! the ones where you're on your knees I mean, lol. And I could never do a pushup in my life. So if you're dilligent and you do the 30DS every day, I'm confident that you'll see results. It's been great for me so far :)
  • lazy01
    lazy01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ok ill do it with you will start monday fresh week and every thing ill buy the dvd tomorrow
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Hi, I'm very new to this, and was wondering if 30DS was available in Australia? The dvd's from most other countries dont work here. I'm also considering starting in the new year. (going away for Xmas, so will be too difficult to do in someone else's front room). Also new to Australia, so not sure where to go looking for it.
  • Tkwild
    Tkwild Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have over 50kg to lose so it';s quite ambitious and I don't expect to suddenly develop a 6-pack, but I'm on my second day and happy to join in :)
  • Emllynn
    Emllynn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm new and looking for some motivation. I have the shred already :)
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this as well. I am very much out of shape. I have about 150 lbs to lose... according to what the standard for my height and weight is... I am not an experienced exerciser yet but I have tons of motivation and determination. Even if I have to pause the dvd and get out the defibulator and then restart it I am game!
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi, I'm very new to this, and was wondering if 30DS was available in Australia? The dvd's from most other countries dont work here. I'm also considering starting in the new year. (going away for Xmas, so will be too difficult to do in someone else's front room). Also new to Australia, so not sure where to go looking for it.

Hey there,

I am also in Australia and I was looking on WWW.JBHIFI.COM.AU - http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/sport-fitness/jillian-michaels-30-day-shred/472773

They had it for $14.99 with free postage, and I am seriously considering starting Jan 1st, new year, new me.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Thank you Roblyssa,

I just added the site to my fav bar, I will be ordering it after xmas. I'm also keen on doing it in the new year, I'm in Dawesville WA and going to Rockhampton QLD for xmas, Staying with mates, and I really dont think a lumbering red, sweating me is a good look for xmas hols. :smile:
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me. I figure I might as well start now, why wait til January, I could be half done by then!!:wink:
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round...the first time i did it i was just starting..i did what i could and got great results...this time 50 pounds lighter i can do so much more...do it...you will so love the results!
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting 30 ds soon. It's in the mail. I've been doing Jillian's beginner series (Frontside and Backside) for nearly 6 weeks now. I've also done No More Trouble Zones three times...still modifying and taking breaks for that one! I am absolutely thrilled with the increased strength I'm seeing in myself! Also, a friend told me yesterday that I seem more emotionally up than I had been. Another big PLUS to exercise! :happy:
  • mattquit
    mattquit Posts: 175
    Options
    QUESTION!! What do you post in the exercise section when you do the 30DS?
  • njudge75
    Options
    :smooched: hi, i have the dvd, but never tried it yet, will start tomorrow morning - good luck to all
  • wiferoni
    Options
    Started a new thread for those who want to start tomorrow! Its under introduce yourself
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Started a new thread for those who want to start tomorrow! Its under introduce yourself

Not seeing the thread, maybe I missed it. Was is the title please?
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have only been on here for less then a week, WHAT IS 30DS????

Happy Holidays to everyone :):smile: