Options

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    nobody :frown:
  • SarahAbear
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics but I've been told that I resemble a young Meryl Streep. Talk about flattering!
  • daynalee30
    Options
    I get one person...Selma Blair

selma2.jpg

selma.jpg
  • SarahAbear
    Options
    Wow, daynalee you do look just like her. Except she doesn't have the adorable freckles.
  • daynalee30
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)

You're prettier! =)
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    <
    I don't think I have a Celebrity look-alikes, but according to myheritage.com, it's Ashton Kutcher!!!
    Bahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Hilarious that I look like someone totally opposite of myself.... a tall, skinny, white, man!! Cracking up over here! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j459/iwillshyne/?action=view&current=MEEEE.jpg&t=1323641659911
  • SarahAbear
    Options
    lmao! Ashton Kutcher wtf?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I get one person...Selma Blair

selma2.jpg

selma.jpg

WOW, you guys could be sisters.
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    taylor_lautner_new_moon-2663.jpg

I get compared this joker a lot. ;/

Yuck, no way! I think you are much better looking (in a non-creepy, non come-on way).
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    A while ago, I got Eva Longoria, and more recently, I get Kim Kardashian. I don't agree with the Eva Longoria, but that was a few years back when my hair was a little different. I can see Kim Kardashian when I put make-up on, otherwise, no.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/31431_684310115138_25702944_36605050_1227474_n.jpg (hopefully the picture works, never posted one in a forum)

I think you look more like Kourtney, who looks much more pretty in the face.
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    I have been told Selena (the deceased singer)

selena.jpg

]selena1-1.jpg

A cross between Selena and Lea Michelle, IMO
  • tmarie2715
    Options
    im told i look asian all the time. mostly (among anime fans) im told i look like kana...

celeb-look-alike2.png

By white anime fans, right?
  • SmallerBecky
    Options
    When I was younger (like 17-19) and the ideal weight for my height, I worked in two different customer service jobs and I was constantly told by strangers that I looked like Sandra Bullock. I could kind of see it but I don't know, I didn't think she was all that good-looking so it was kind of a bummer! She was in a lot of movies at that time, though (the mid-late 90s).

I also got Renee Russo, Natalie Wood, and Terri Hatcher. I definitely think there was something Natalie Wood-ish about me back then but that was when I was young and pretty. :P And thin. These days...who knows.
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Tori Amos. Too lazy to share pictures though.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Today I got Kat Dennings.

28ahvfd.jpg
  • kenzietea
    Options
    When I was younger (like 17-19) and the ideal weight for my height, I worked in two different customer service jobs and I was constantly told by strangers that I looked like Sandra Bullock. I could kind of see it but I don't know, I didn't think she was all that good-looking so it was kind of a bummer! She was in a lot of movies at that time, though (the mid-late 90s).

I also got Renee Russo, Natalie Wood, and Terri Hatcher. I definitely think there was something Natalie Wood-ish about me back then but that was when I was young and pretty. :P And thin. These days...who knows.

Sandra bullock is sooo gorgeous! You should take it as a compliment. I still sort of see it, either way you are still beautiful! (not just 'when you were young and thin' you're beautiful now)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Don't think I've ever been told I look like someone lately.
  • SarahAbear
    Options
    I had an ex of mine tell me that I look like Ms.Piggy. That's why he's an ex. lol
  • kenzietea
    Options
    I had an ex of mine tell me that I look like Ms.Piggy. That's why he's an ex. lol

=O!!!!!!! He'd be my ex too!