results from 30 day shred --- on to ripped in 30

Options
here is my blog post i just wrote about my 30 day shred experience. that was a year ago. now i'm going to ripped in 30

http://www.thebaileybowman.com/2011/11/my-love-hate-relationship-with-jillian.html

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good work! I'm also doing 30ds with my sis-in-law and we'll do ripped in 30 next.

I love it because it's 20 min and you get a really good workout in.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    today is my last day in week 1 of RI30...... Jullian is no joke.. :tongue:
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Is 30DS all you did before your wedding? Your results are amazing! I've done both her disks but haven't gotten the results that you did. Great job!!!
  • slimthingspecial
    Options
    you look beautiful :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    That's incredible.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, and I love LOVE your dress/veil/shoes, you looked amazing on your wedding day!!!
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you and your husband are so incredibly cute.
  • baileybowman
    baileybowman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    i was only doing her level 1 before the wedding. i did it consistently for about 4 weeks. but not everyday. i ran a lot in between too! from running and jillian, i went from 138 pounds in august to 121 on january 1st at the wedding!
  • baileybowman
    baileybowman Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    and thank you guys! i loved my wedding day.. and i think my hubby is adorable too :):)
  • Lacey99
    Lacey99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day of RI30 and she had me sweating! I can't wait to see what happens:)
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing posts about the 30 day shred what is that exacly? is that some form of diet?
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow, your muscles look so delicately defined ( if that makes sense - sexy not bulky). Gorgeous!!
  • hannahpete
    hannahpete Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It is a DVD that features Jillian michaels and her workout.
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results and beautiful wedding pic! I just started Ripped in 30 on Friday. Like you, I've gotten bored with my usual routine. Can't wait to see my results! :)
  • mapsie
    mapsie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great! I did 30 day shred twice now, but I keep taking breaks and need to get my eating under control. I tend to do well until weekends. I just started week 2 of RI30 and it seriously kicked my *kitten*! The hardest workout in my opinion so far.
    Looking at your pictures and everyone else who has posted their results has me really wanting to do it right this time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!