30 Day Shred Before/After Stats & Pics!

Options
Hi everyone! So yesterday I finally finished a round of the 30 Day Shred! I've started it numerous times in the past but I finally stuck to it this time! I did all 30 days with no breaks, 10 days of each level. I did some extra cardio here and there, but no more than 30-45 minutes extra 2 or 3 days a week. So here is how I did:

START:
SW: 163.8 lbs
R Upper Arm: 11.5 in
Waist: 37 in
Hips: 44 in
R Thigh: 26 in

FINISH:
CW: 153.6 lbs (-10.2 lbs)
R Upper Arm: 11 in (-0.5 in)
Waist: 31.5 in (-5.5 in)
Hips: 42 in (-2 in)
R Thigh: 25 in (-1 in)

BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

BeforeAfterSide.jpg

Feel free to add me! I plan on taking a break from Jillian for the rest of December and possibly starting on one of her other videos in January!

Replies

• kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm also doing 30 DS with my sister in law. I'll start Ripped In 30 in January :)
  • ChristinelovesCraig
    Options
    Great job. You can totally see your results.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I think I'm going to be redoing it soon because I never finished it got too busy so probably after the holiday's :). I can see a difference, you look great! Keep up the great work!
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am starting (again) tomorrow and am going to do it all 30 days! thank you for the encouragement!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    cracking job!
  • hazysmama
    hazysmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Your dedication is inspirational! Thank you so much for posting!
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Is this 30 day shred a diet? i keep seeing it everywere
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look excellent. Great job. I have to stick with the 30 Day Shred. I have started and stopped 2 or 3 times now but am on week 2 and you have given me the inspiration to stick with it.
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    Wow good job!! I can see the difference and theres definition in your abs now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!