getting harder

Options
the last few days it seems like it has been harder for me to exercise. not as far as motivation to get up and go, but the actual workout itself. I seem to be getn tired faster, and it seems to be taking more out of me to finish. I thought it was suppose 2 get easier as time goes on, as ur body adjusts, not harder

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Do you take rest days? How much protein are you eating?
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    the last few days it seems like it has been harder for me to exercise. not as far as motivation to get up and go, but the actual workout itself. I seem to be getn tired faster, and it seems to be taking more out of me to finish. I thought it was suppose 2 get easier as time goes on, as ur body adjusts, not harder

What workouts are you doing? Are you following the instructor's speed or the modifier's speed?
  • allaboutaleah
    Options
    I do take rest days, I eat a lot of protein, i'm usually over my protein daily. when I work out on a machine, I try to change what settings I use, but I also walk a Mtn a few times a week, and have been doing it for about a month, it hasn't gotten easier, but the last few times i did it, it actually felt harder, took more out of me, and was harder for me to finish/
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I've realized this happens if I work out two days in a row and don't eat my exercise calories the day before. Your body literally runs out of fuel. Make sure you're eating enough! Calories are a unit of energy; your body needs them to work efficiently.