First Compare Picture

Options

Replies

• beckie4442
    Options
    You are AWESOME!!!! Well done, I only hope that I will reach my goals that you are well on your way to doing.... Keep it up:happy:
  • Jamus35
    Options
    Well done! Ya gotta be happy and know that you are going to live LONGER!
  • geohow11
    geohow11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing!! What have you been doing to get such great results?

Using the MY Fitness Pal app on iPhone has been one of the keys plus a different mindset. What I mean by that is we are not focused on "losing weight" but on getting healthy and feeling better
  • geohow11
    Options
    Great job. YOU LOOK GREAT, I BET YOU FEEL AWESOME! IN SE7EN MONTHS, WOW WHAT A TRANSFORMATION! KEEP UP THE FAAAAABULOUS WORK!!!

THANKS!!
  • geohow11
    Options
    That is the best motivation!!! I've been struggling lately and youv'e shown me it can be done. Thank You!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • Sabineslims
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. Congratulations on taking control. Keep up the good work.
  • geohow11
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Your starting weight is close to my current weight so it helps to give me hope that I can succeed.

YOU CAN!!

Believe me if I can ANYBODY can!!! Keep it up if you would like to friend me here on myfitnesspal just send request

Good Luck !

Geo
  • Django1977
    Options
    Yeah man... Looks fantastic.... Be PROUD of yourself...
  • Leaker12
    Options
    GREAT Job......what a change, you have to be very very proud
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Holy Cannoli!!!!!
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look GREAT!
    Keep up the good work!
  • geohow11
    Options
    this is awesome. i'd love to hear what you've done for such amazing results. my hubby started around 324lbs and 5 weeks have seen him lose around 15lbs. any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Unlike most who might tell you how to and when too I will tell you and your husband to do it, "YOUR WAY"! Each of us have things we can do. Do them and apply time to it and the health will come along with the health comes weight loss. Weight loss is a by-product of living healthy not the goal. So again the tip is, "FOLLOW YOUR HEART" !!!
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing ..what a transfomation !!!! congrats:smile:
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    thats incredible! so happy for you!!! keep up the great work, your an inspiration thats for sure!
  • hayleyzweck
    Options
    Oh my goodness thats quite an effort, WOW
  • amymaria91
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself, that is a massive difference in such a small amount of time. Go you!!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    That is SO awesome. You have done such a good job. You look unbelievable compared to your before picture. Way to go. Keep up the excellent work. I know you must be so proud!!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! You look AWESOME! I think this is the inspiration I needed to get myself back motivated! Great job! BTW, love the shower curtain also! I have the same one! LOL!
  • erica714
    erica714 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great Job!
  • healthystephie
    Options
    What an amazing difference! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!