Christian Work Out Music

Options
All I pretty much listen to is christian music .. Needing some suggestions for good music to work out to.. Right now my workout playlist has artists like

* P.O.D
* K J-52
* Skillett
* Lecrae
* Grits
* Flyleaf

Any other ideas ?

Replies

• KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I don't do much in the way of Christian music.. but what about TobyMac? The few songs I've heard of his have a decent beat to them.
  • jillianr78
    jillianr78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Group 1 Crew
    Tedashii
    Pro
    ShoBaraka

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Will list more if I think of it!
  • soymilkcoffee
    Options
    Switchfoot, Third Day, Relient K :)
  • BORICUACHULA
    Options
    You can also try Jahaziel, Kambino, R-swift, Trip Lee, Tedsahi or if you sign up for pandora put in on the Kambino station and they got lots of crunk christian music you can work out to! That is the one I use anyway hope this helps!
  • tmtolbert
    tmtolbert Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    they are kinda old school now but i used to really like the benjamin gate or earthsuit.
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    Kutless
  • bigwill5
    bigwill5 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Lecrae
    Kirk Franklin
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's all I listen to and I went to emusic and downloaded a cardio christian album. Over 50 songs and soooo upbeat, all remixes of the original artists. Check it out. It was only like 4.99 :)
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    CARMAN!!!!! He's the BEST! Heart of a Champion, R.I.O.T., Addicted 2 Jesus are some of his greatest!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    The new Newsboys cd has some pretty upbeat stuff on it. I particularly like "Save Your Life."
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    reliant k :) although u feel like shaking ur booty when u shud be running, lifting, etc lol
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    RED - Breathe Into Me / Death of Me / Already Over

Jeremy Camp - Take My Life

Lincoln Brewster - Today Is The Day

Tree63 - What Can I Do For You
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    CARMAN!!!!! He's the BEST! Heart of a Champion, R.I.O.T., Addicted 2 Jesus are some of his greatest!

Carman.. Now that is a name I havnt heard of in a LOOOONG time... Jammed to his CDs alot when I was younger
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    That's all I listen to and I went to emusic and downloaded a cardio christian album. Over 50 songs and soooo upbeat, all remixes of the original artists. Check it out. It was only like 4.99 :)

This sounds interesting... I have an emusic acct and LOVE remixes
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Anberlin
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    You can also try Jahaziel, Kambino, R-swift, Trip Lee, Tedsahi or if you sign up for pandora put in on the Kambino station and they got lots of crunk christian music you can work out to! That is the one I use anyway hope this helps!

Just fired up the Pandora.. and im really digging Kambino station thanks !
  • itsmarcel
    itsmarcel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    All good suggestions so far. I'd like to add Disiciple to the list. I'm about to workout, and I think I'll try the Kambino station on Pandora too.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    thanks for the suggestions!!!
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    All good suggestions so far. I'd like to add Disiciple to the list. I'm about to workout, and I think I'll try the Kambino station on Pandora too.

Disiciple ?? Theyre "harder" right ? Kinda in the same vein as P.O.D ?
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    I should add .. I like to listen to the Rap / Hip-hop genre when im running and "heavier" stuff like flyleaf and POD when im lifting