New here...Hello!

Options
Hello...my name is Pam and I'm determined :grumble: this year to get the rest of this weight off! I've already lost 60 lbs over the last 4 years or so, mostly doing the Atkins thing...but I want to step up the loss and get HEALTHY! I'm on the Isagenix for cellular cleansing, and now I'm going to get serious about the exercise...I turned 50 last October and I'm not going to sit around and let all my muscles go to heck! I have about another 85 lbs or so to go...I love Dr. Oz :love: and I have all his books...now I want to apply his rules and get healthy.

Also, I sing in an 8 piece band :glasses: and I need more energy for performing, plus, I want to look better on stage...:blushing:

Looking forward to reading all the great posts here!

blessings,
Pam J
204076.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• pamsings2007
    Options
    Hello...my name is Pam and I'm determined :grumble: this year to get the rest of this weight off! I've already lost 60 lbs over the last 4 years or so, mostly doing the Atkins thing...but I want to step up the loss and get HEALTHY! I'm on the Isagenix for cellular cleansing, and now I'm going to get serious about the exercise...I turned 50 last October and I'm not going to sit around and let all my muscles go to heck! I have about another 85 lbs or so to go...I love Dr. Oz :love: and I have all his books...now I want to apply his rules and get healthy.

Also, I sing in an 8 piece band :glasses: and I need more energy for performing, plus, I want to look better on stage...:blushing:

Looking forward to reading all the great posts here!

blessings,
    Pam J
    204076.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Welcome, congrats on your current weight loss, and lots of luck for your goals!:flowerforyou:
  • jrs_lovely1
    jrs_lovely1 Posts: 35
    Options
    WELCOME and best wishes!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Good job so far and the best of luck for your future! Everyone/everything on this site is VERY helpful and informative! :smile:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Remember that the difference between Atkins and this site is that the former is a pay as you go denial program while this site is a lifestyle change program that's driven by personal motivation and a community of helping hands.

Good Luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: