What's for Lunch?

Options
♥Faerie♥
♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
What is everyone's plan for lunch? I will be having one piece of whole wheat double fiber bread with garlic hummus, an apple, and green tea with ginseng. :drinker:

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    What is everyone's plan for lunch? I will be having one piece of whole wheat double fiber bread with garlic hummus, an apple, and green tea with ginseng. :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I'm having my own home made low-fat grilled chicken salad with raw chopped summer squash and raisins, flavored with tarragon, on Aunt Millies 12-grain bread, and a few bruschetta flavored chips.
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    1 Arnold Sandwich Thin topped with sliced tomato and avacado, 2 carrots, peeled, and for dessert, Light and Fit White Chocolate Yogurt!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am having salad (organic green leaf lettuce) with mushrooms, onions, tomato, crunched up Triscuits, topped with a can of tuna and red wine vinegar for the dressing!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

Sounds good! I'm having left-over baked BBQ chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots.
  • exercisediva
    exercisediva Posts: 127
    Options
    Tofu Stir fry with broccoli, celery and green beans and water

151375.png
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Chicken noodle soup!! :bigsmile:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken with steamed green beans and mushrooms. A roasted ear of corn sprinkled with chili powder and lime juice.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    a green salad with low fat cottage cheese for my dressing
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Smart One...Beef Pot Roast...and the beef doesn't taste like dog treats :bigsmile:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Turkey, swiss and a little mayo on pumpernickle with a lite yogurt and a water.

Only 420 calories and it'll get me through the day!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    left over chicken kebab from last night with hummus and carrots & celery....YUM!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken with steamed green beans and mushrooms. A roasted ear of corn sprinkled with chili powder and lime juice.

Hartkid - you made me drool with that corn! Sounds delish.

I'll be having a salad with a lettuce mix and spinach, grilled chicken, green pepper, and avocado with Newman's Own Lighten' Up Balsalmic Vinagrette. :drinker:
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    I am all out of turkey so I need to run to the store. Hopefully I dont blow it and get something good!
  • smagnan
    smagnan Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    turkey/lean beef meatball sandwich on a high fiber whole wheat bun. I'll run down to the cafeteria in a bit to get a small tossed salad with Ken's olive oil vinegarette
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    garden veggie salad w/ calorise wise dressing, shredded cheese and sunflower seeds, and an orange
  • beccie2012
    beccie2012 Posts: 18
    Options
    2 cups of organic herb mix from walmart, a home marrinated (no salt) chicken breast, baked, one serving of manderine oranges, drained and rinsed, two tlbs of slivered almonds, dash of pine nuts and the offered amount of asin seseame dressing.

Will fill you up for three hours. 180 cals.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    a bowl of "turkey pot-pie soup", a baggie of baby carrots & grape tomatoes and a mixed berry fat free/sugar free yogurt for me.
  • SaritaChiquita
    SaritaChiquita Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Homemade Oven Roasted Veggie Sandwich on 45 calorie wheat bread.:

Eggplant Hummus (baba ghanouj) and feta smeared on toasted bread.... Warm, roasted veggies layered in the middle: Sliced Portobello mushroom, 1/2 Zucchini, 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper.... Then a thick slice of cold tomato to finish. I ate this with a cup of broccoli.

296 Calories (Including 1/4 t olive oil on the veggies)

179108.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MJA1970
    MJA1970 Posts: 32
    Options
    I go out to lunch every Wednesday with a few girlfriends. I used to order a grilled ham and cheese or a taco salad before. Now I've discovered the grilled chicken caeser salad and order that every time - I didn't think a salad would fill me up, but it does (and I have the dressing on the side) ;-)