Gym Dress at the Gym?! What do you wear?

Options
1235»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    no tanks and spandex no dice, I'd find a new gym. I sweat bullets as is, if I had to go about in loose fitting shorts that would climb up my bum and show off my goodies while doing squats I'd go nuts. Not to mention having to wear tees, I may not be into just hanging out in my bra, but I can't have anything on my arms and as little as possible on my back.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I wear drifit loose fitting full length pants and a drifit tank top, I would actually die from overheating if I had to wear a normal tshirt!

It doesn't offend me at all what other people wear, if someone wants to wear bra top and shorts or full length track suit I really don't care, as long as they wipe down equipment when they are done:) there is no need to have *kitten* cheeks hanging out of shorts though!
  • dcfl2012
    Options
    To be somewhat appropriate and not have your breasts hanging out. Or probably to not have your pants SOOOO tight, we can see your "camel toe" as the guys call it :)
  • Lizmhoughton
    Lizmhoughton Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    compression capris and either a fitted long sleeve shirt/dry-fit t-shirt/ribbed tank. I sometimes prefer to wear long sleeves because it keeps sweat from dripping off my elbows, lol.
  • blondishandbookish
    Options
    there are some women at my gym that wear leotards.... and sometimes, there is a tad too much flesh on show. it can be very off putting. Gym has dress code but a chap did do the pilates class in jeans (looked very uncomfortable at one point but may have just been the exercise)

personally, wear black, sports gear from Nike/Reebok that is designed for working out and doesn't reveal too much.
  • love2cee
    Options
    Capri nike dri-fits, sports bra under all my tanks. I do 45 mins. of cardio I cant wear t-shirts or long sweat pants.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I belonged to a gym like that once, actually it was a county club with a fitness center. I always thought it was a ridiculous rule!

My typical gym attire - yoga pants, sports bra with a tee shirt over it....and cheap gym shoes