When I reach my goal weight I will..

Options

Replies

• cassblue21
    Options
    I will get boots that will actually fit my calves and wear them nicely with skinny jeans!!! and maybe a bikini if I feel enough confidence!

I hear that! Probably not with the bikini though... just the boots that will actually fit around my calves some skinny jeans! :) I have mom belly from having two kids. Bikinis will never be in it for me. lol Buts thats alright. :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Dance naked in my new shoes!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    probably be unbearable for a while.
    ~chuckles~

This too.
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1. Sit down on my bed, draw my knees up to my chin, and rest my head on my knees without feeling like I can't breath
    2. Touch my toes without my belly getting in the way.
    3. Buy that beautiful gothic dress and that dress from Bellissima that I've been wanting. Find reasons to wear both in public at least once.
    4. Take a picture of me in my old clothes.
    5. Walk up a flight of stairs without collapsing at the top.
    6. Buy a couple of sets of 'pretty' lingerie just for me.
    7. Go to a Anime-Con and wear something sexy!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I will... Focus on maintaining my new healthy body and realize that it isn't the end of my journey.
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm at goal now (well, slightly under :glasses: ) and today I have bought size 10 skinny jeans! YESSSSS!!!!!! I haven't fitted into a 10 since before children...
  • ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    GET MY BELLY BUTTON PIERCED!!! :happy:
  • jchambliss22
    Options
    I am going to buy a party dress!!!!! I think the real reason I never go out with my friends is because they don't make nice party/club outfits in my size! It angers me sooooo much that I am going to lose the weight and I can't wait to go get one and post pictures!
  • jchambliss22
    Options
    I am going to buy a party dress!!!!! I think the real reason I never go out with my friends is because they don't make nice party/club outfits in my size! It angers me sooooo much that I am going to lose the weight and I can't wait to go get one and post pictures!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    It just occurred to me, my goal weight reward has always been to learn how to surf! :D

And somewhere along the line I'm going to learn how to rock climb :)
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Dance naked in my new shoes!

Ahh! That's so cute! Me too!
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hit Victoria's Secret for some sexy girly things. I haven't been able to shop there in a decade.
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Go to Jamaica and get married.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Go to Jamaica and get married.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get up off that *kitten* woman and go rip!!!! WOOT WOOT!! You are getting MARRIED!! YAY:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I"m going on a shoes and boot shopping spree with permission from my boyfriend to not get mad at how many pairs I have!!! HAHA
  • myskinnyyear
    myskinnyyear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love it!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Schedule a tummy tuck and a boob job. :wink:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at my goal, but need some major toning and to ditch stubborn belly fat. But, lately I've been toying with the idea of a belly ring when I get nice abs :)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    start saving for my tummy tuck!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I will get me another Tattoo on my Lower back!! Cute....my special treat!
  • Emican2020
    Emican2020 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    buy lingerie and get a little more brave in the bedroom.