where do you buy your UNDIES?

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Victorias Secret. I am addicted really. I have enough panties for a year I think. Looking damn good tho! xD
  • JJhoney
    Options
    Walmart...But, I can't wait to finally be able to buy them at VS! Not to mention everything else!!!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret and then when I don't feel like spending a bunch of money, I think Target's Gilligan O'Malley line has super cute, affordable, AND quality undies that I also love.
  • hiyoli
    hiyoli Posts: 13
    Options
    target and american eagle...they're cute and durable.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    vs, freddricks, kohls. anywhere with cute lacey undies. i like the really sexy sparkley lacey colorful kinds so i am willing to spend what i have to to get cute.

i noticed my more expensive undies last forever looking brand new. though i do take care and hang dry mine.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I used to always get CACIQUE, but, now I am HAPPY to say that I can FINALLY after all these years get into a few VS!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!! :bigsmile:

12117749.png
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    oxfam
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Mostly Target or Kohls. I can't see the point in spending a lot of money when the reaction is going to be, "They look great. Now take them off."

LOL - Same here, Walmart/Kmart (we are in a small town, not much selection). My hubby says similar too!. He likes a quick look doesn't take long. However, I have become a undy junky since I got my figure back.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    aerie and VS
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Seriously...i need to borrow some money from some of your undie funds!!! WalMart...however....I do plan to splurge on something pretty and not at all practical for my honeymoon!
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Being in the UK I get all my undies from Marks & Spencers. Good for basics & sexy.

I miss M&S so much!!! Such great quality for the $
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secrets all the way baby!!
  • cherishmarie
    Options
    i swear by Lululemon panties for working out, they are super comfy and light and airy, cotton panties tends to make you feel wet, or a little uncomfortable, i dont think they are really made for working out....
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    Aerie, all the way.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Omar the Tentmaker
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Used to be La Senza (I'm from Canada) but they just opened a Victoria's Secret where I live, and that's where I go now :)
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    lol Marks & Spencers?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Omar the Tentmaker

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA liar

I buy mine at the Hanes outlet because 100% cotton is the way to go (breathability FTW!), hipsters don't end up so far up your *kitten* that they need a search party to get pulled out, and they are CHEAP.

I am too old for overpriced sweatshop labored synthetic frilly silliness. If you want *quality* unmentionables you should be shopping in the fine lingerie departments of high end retailers, not cheesy mall stores whose sole purpose is to get flagploles flying.

:flowerforyou:
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I get my bras at VS since they have my size and they are super pretty. I only twice a year tho. [semi anual sales for the win!]