where do you buy your UNDIES?

Options

Replies

• raeka23
    Options
    Victoria secret. and Target. They have similar deals for cheaper and they are just as sexy but not as expensive! :-)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    VS and American Eagle. Even though no one sees them i love wearing cute underwear!
    typcially, i will go to good will or salvation army. nothing beats the 10 for $1.00 gently used bin.

Hahahahahahaha
  • murraycharlie
    Options
    gap body. lacy & comfy!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret girl here-have to be lace thongs
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i buy mine at target, usually, and i get the hanes or fruit of the loom packages with like 6 pairs in them... i love when there's the extra panty in there, too! i really couldn't care less what my underwear looks like -- it doesn't matter to me or my husband!
    bras are a different matter. i am somehow very destructive to them, so they need to be well-made. i used to get them at lane bryant, but am now too small for them (which actually does make me kinda sad), so now i go to bra-la-la. if i buy cheap bras, there are going to be snapped underwires and broken straps within a week.
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    target and ae <3
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm cheap. I usually only buy them at places in the mall when they have 5 for $10 deals or cheaper. I would never pay $12 for one pair of underwear! I got a coupon in the mail for a free pair from VS, so I used it but otherwise I would never pay that!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    In the same vein, does anyone have any suggestions for underthings that are really great at moisture wicking but not ridiculously expensive? I've been wanting to buy some good undies specifically geared towards long-distance hiking and running and sadly, my VS cotton undies don't hold up to the task. Suggestions appreciated!

VS makes stretchy spandex-y ones that aren't cotton...these..

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265646380230&c=Page&cid=1319075842837&pagename=vsdWrapper
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    V.S. keeps sending me those free underwear coupons and I keep using them. Every few months I get a new pair and I retire one of the older pairs. I manage to not actually buy anything when I go into the store to redeem my coupon. I don't think I have paid for a pair of underwear in a few years. :happy:

Same here. And for some reason (though I'm not complaining) they send me at least 3 of those coupons every month. I don't think I've bought underwear in a couple of years, at least!
  • clhiter
    Options
    VS and Fredrick's now that I can get into them :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

i like it when fredericks makes the daily undie store.woohooo
  • clhiter
    Options
    Victoria Secret girl here-have to be lace thongs

gotta love ladies that love lace and thongs...you all are gorgeous:smokin:
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    VS & J.C. Pennys. Both are wonderful. I'm between sizes at VS so I've bought more from JCP lately.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Bagpiper here....so what are undies? hehe
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Target!
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I only wear Under Armour. Anything else causes me to chafe...I hate getting the monkey butt!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret and Aerie. I love cotton ^_^
  • jaimechiioldi
    jaimechiioldi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Only Victoria's Secret....comfortable and super cute. They also have good deals and coupons (I wouldn't pay full price for just one pair).
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I would buy all Jockey, but they are kind of pricy.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Tractor Supply

Damn, that's hot.

I get the "we wish we were fancy enough to be VS undies but are really the 5 for $20 undies at Target" ones in the bins. I recently upgraded to them, but am quite happy. And I got some fun boy short cut - love those.
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Garage sales.
    :noway:

What? It's nothing a little bleach won't cure.

I was gonna say Godwill, but yours is better! :laugh: