New to site. Want to start 30DS?

Options
13»

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    QUESTION!! What do you post in the exercise section when you do the 30DS?

Under cardiovascular, under circuit training, general.
  • pastryari
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have only been on here for less then a week, WHAT IS 30DS????

Happy Holidays to everyone :):smile:

It is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's a workout video. 3 Levels, 10 days at each Level, completed in 30 days. If you go to the search bar on this site & type 30 day shred results or 30ds results, you'll see why it's so popular.
  • Definitely. :]
  • pastryari
    Options
    Hi everyone. I have only been on here for less then a week, WHAT IS 30DS????

Happy Holidays to everyone :):smile:

It is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's a workout video. 3 Levels, 10 days at each Level, completed in 30 days. If you go to the search bar on this site & type 30 day shred results or 30ds results, you'll see why it's so popular.
  • cfergy
    cfergy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I'll definitely need to look into this. :)
    Me too, I've always been curious about the 30DS. Perhaps, I'll have a go the next time around.
    good luck to all.
  • LadyElle5
    LadyElle5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YES! I started it a few months ago and quit after like 5 days. You should start a group! I need motivation to do it for 30 days straight!
  • miss_kisha
    miss_kisha Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    For any interested, there is already a group started for 30DS 2012. We are planning on starting January 1, 2012. That gives everyone plenty of time to order the dvd if necessary (my Walmart was out of stock!) and get your mind and body somewhat ready for it! That's my plan anyway :wink:

It's this one: "30 day shred for january 2012!"
  • BeckySchenck
    Options
    This my first day on this site, im doing the couch to 5k, 3 days a week but gonna look at the 30ds to add, ill ne behind everyone but may keep tuning in to hear how its going for everone! Good luck guys!