When I reach my goal weight I will..

Options
1234568»

Replies

• sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i will wear a size 6 jeans which i bought 4 months ago dats my ideal weight as m only 5 feet tall female wish i was a bit taller
  • Mymag
    Mymag Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Buy myself a dress! I really wish I could wear a dress.
  • Phestr
    Phestr Posts: 37
    Options
    Switch to maintainance calories and start gaining weight again, this time by going to the gym instead of to the buffet.
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I really really want to buy a pair of sexy boots that will fit over my calves. I have wanted to fit in a pair since the last time I was at my goal weight and wasnt able to so this time I want lean toned legs :)
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hit an LV boutique and get a handbag!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    i will, get a tummy tuck and new boobs. i also want a belly ring and a two piece bikini. I wouldn't mind running through the street nude either. I'm just say....
  • Midnightsun04
    Options
    Run a marathon! :D
  • HannahRodriguez
    Options
    oh I have had a list for this for a while

I will get a hip tattoo
    I will wear belly shirts because I am 22 and haven't had mid drift shirts since 9th grade and will be told old for such stuff in a few years of maturity haha
    I will wear mini skirts again without stockings/leggings
    I will wear my short shorts w pride
    I will buy multiple bikinis and wear them a LOT
    I will parade around my apt in my cute underclothing and not care if someone actually sees me once in a blue moon by accident lol because I will figure they will just be impressed HAHA
  • HannahRodriguez
    Options
    sounds awesome!
  • SundayRiver2u
    SundayRiver2u Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Run around the house stark naked and scare the cats. Once that's accomplished, I'll put on the size 2 jeans I wore when I turned 30 (and yes I still have them!) and party like a rock star.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Total body makeover and trip to Hawaii.
  • lucylou9701
    Options
    I've been putting away $10 for every pound I've lost. At my goal weight it will be $520.00. My husband says he will match it and then I'm going to buy those diamond stud earrings I've always wanted and NEVER TAKE THEM OFF!!! They will remind me every day of my accomplishment and encourage me to stay with my new lifestyle.

Oh... and keep logging on MFP....

Thats a great idea!!!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    complete the sentance :D

When I reach my goal weight I will treat myself to a gorgeous spray tan to show off my new body :D

xxx
    Honey, whip out a bikini and go for the real thing. The sun is a wonderful thing.

I would love to but unfortunately I live in England.. and the chances of getting enough sun to get a tan are very slim!