I need some advice/help.

Options
So, I've been at this dieting/exercising thing for about a month and a half.
I don't know my starting weight, since I was terrified of scales...
But I weighed myself mid-journey and I was 116 lbs... I'm assuming I was about 125-130 before my diet started.
I eat under 600 calories a day, and I exercise A LOT.
Since I'm also recovering from Bulimia it makes it a thousand times more stressful.
I KNOW I've lost weight, but when I look in the mirror my view varies.
Some days I feel moderately attractive, other days I feel like I've failed and I look huge.
Also, a lot of my friends weigh more than me and are roughly the same height, but I look SO much bigger.
Sometimes I just look in the mirror and I grab all the fat on my stomach and look at how gross my arms are.
I feel like I'm gaining weight, when in this entire process I've only messed up once.

I eat very healthy , I walk daily, and exercise a lot.
Maybe this is all just a mental thing, I don't know.
Does anyone else feel like their progress is backtracking sometimes?

Replies

• k8ieP
    k8ieP Posts: 54
    Options
    You should be very pleased with your weight. I really doubt you have any extra weight at all. You are not eating enough calories. Even 1200 is not enough for a day and at 600 and working out you are starving yourself. The only way to look healthy is to be healthy. You need to eat lots more. Just make sure that you eat lots of fruits, veggies, and greek yogurt. If you starve your body it will store fat instead of becoming more toned. You need to read the threads on this site about that. If you still continue to eat only 600 calories a day then you need to get help ( no offense ).