Before and After Pictures!!! "Let's Share them....

Options

Replies

• Tialove1
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    So much better than those pictures on a magazine in the checkout lane! All grouped together, so many stories, and you know they all did it for real. Also, you can actually TALK TO THEM! I can think of a few friends and family that I am sending to look at this thread.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I love looking at before and after photos, it is very inspirational. Still can't believe I have photos up now, still shaking my head at my before photo, too. Can't wait to get to my goal and post new photos!!! ;)
  • REBEE17
    REBEE17 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is from my friend's birthday party in 2010...the picture that woke me up!!!
    somethingsgottachange-1.jpg

This is the first dress I bought...50 pounds ago!
    dresses.jpg

This is from last week...new wedding dress cause the first one was too big to alter!!! Yay!
    Theone.jpg

Only 30 something pounds to goal! I'm taking it slow though...I am NOT going to buy another dress!

You look sooo happy!
    You give me hope for when I try on dresses for my wedding in a year and a half!
    Ps. I love that last dress! Where did you get it?
  • Loridmer
    Loridmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! GREAT job on your weight loss!! You are in inspiration to the rest of us.
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    everyone looks amazing!! :)
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Oh my! so good for daily inspiration, you are all incredible.x
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

You look sooo happy!
    You give me hope for when I try on dresses for my wedding in a year and a half!
    Ps. I love that last dress! Where did you get it?

Thank you so much! I am happy! Going to be even happier in 152 days!!! I got both dresses at David's Bridal! They are super helpful and have incredibly reasonable prices!
  • chanson104
    Options
    bump
  • tillmanlady
    tillmanlady Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    motivating!
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is from my friend's birthday party in 2010...the picture that woke me up!!!
    somethingsgottachange-1.jpg

This is the first dress I bought...50 pounds ago!
    dresses.jpg

This is from last week...new wedding dress cause the first one was too big to alter!!! Yay!
    Theone.jpg

Only 30 something pounds to goal! I'm taking it slow though...I am NOT going to buy another dress!

WOW! you look great!
  • dingers8705
    Options
    WOW! All of you look amazing! Makes me excited for when I can actually post my before and after pics :)
  • sonyapowell
    sonyapowell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    congratulations you should be proud of yourself and the Grace that got you were you are today. i am moving in that direction as well and i am thankful. i like the quoat i just read about living and loving in this moment as that is were my life is and i am trying to do that. i am going to be 50 in april and like the song say hey i love.....the more i learn the less i know.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

OMG, I almost spit out my sip of coffee!

Helllloooo buddy! :wink: lol
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Before:

laptop-use-sperm-quality.jpg

After:

mad-baby.jpg

He is sooooo cute!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Let's see if this works!!! I started in the 180's, ended in the 130's and I'm about 5"3

MicrosoftClipOrganizer.jpg
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    And I got some of the pics cut off!!! I tried!
  • zyzz_brah
    zyzz_brah Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    beforeaftermay2011.jpg
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    ^ Damn. Thats a great improvement. :)
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    ^ Damn. Thats a great improvement. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!