Before and After Pictures!!! "Let's Share them....

Options

Replies

• H2Ologist
    H2Ologist Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I figured it out!!!!!

6499516707_ae9e0aebc2.jpg
    5 June 2010
    June 5, 2010 (about 270)

6245356518_70284b5450.jpg
    IMG_2610
    Sept 24, 2011 (about 230)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! It was definitely more fun dress shopping the second time!!! I NEVER EVER in a million years thought I could pull off something fitted AND lace! I cried! Your pictures are freakin amazing!!! You have put in A lot of hard work and it shows!!! When you do evenually get married...i wanna help you shop. lol
    This is from my friend's birthday party in 2010...the picture that woke me up!!!
    somethingsgottachange-1.jpg

This is the first dress I bought...50 pounds ago!
    dresses.jpg

This is from last week...new wedding dress cause the first one was too big to alter!!! Yay!
    Theone.jpg

Only 30 something pounds to goal! I'm taking it slow though...I am NOT going to buy another dress!

Absolutely STUNNING!!!! AWESOME JOB!
    This is one of the reasons i want to lose weight so that im not limited to what dress I can get when I do eventually get married lol

You totally look happier in the last photo then you did in the first wedding dress photo. Plus you look so much younger. You are stunning!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    alot of very good success stories!!! makes u wonder why dont more people make the changee??
  • deathstarclock
    deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Before:

laptop-use-sperm-quality.jpg

After:

mad-baby.jpg
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Carolinamomma is AWESOME!

Here are mine:

then-1-1.jpg

wow.jpg

386593_10150541276603833_637923832_10843208_972287053_n.jpg

Wow!! Cory.. You are Awesome as well.. Our Biggest Loser Champion.. Woohoo!! So proud of you Girl.. Love you Bunches..
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Slide1-1.jpg
  • Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    yay.jpgyay-1.jpg

might not have been at my heaviest in the other pic but overall i think i've lost about 2 stone since it was taken if not more!

Sorry about the size!!

Fantastic Job! Everyone Posting here is SO inspiring!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Before:

After:

mad-baby.jpg

ROFL!!!
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Before:

After:

mad-baby.jpg

* Searching for the damn like button * This made my day!
  • Isrn2
    Isrn2 Posts: 160
    Options
    I posted these on another thread the other day, but here they are again. Still have a LONG way to go.

First picture is 2 years ago ... current picture is down about 60 pounds from there.

Capture.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    alot of very good success stories!!! makes u wonder why dont more people make the changee??
    Because it's a lot of work and most people give up when they feel their bodies hurting, or they give up when they think they have to change from eating good tasty foods to cardboard this was my excuse for the longest time. I always said "I'd rather be fat then not enjoy my food." people don't realize that it's about portion control and learning to cook healthier. People also don't understand that if you want to look decent you must hurt for it lol. I'm no where near where I want to be but my body hurts every day cus I am fighting for it :)

BTW, you've done an amazing job and you are totally hot! And I'm not sorry for my bluntness :D
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    yay.jpgyay-1.jpg

might not have been at my heaviest in the other pic but overall i think i've lost about 2 stone since it was taken if not more!

Sorry about the size!!

Fantastic Job! Everyone Posting here is SO inspiring!

• OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I stuck them in my profile, because I can't seem to imbed them in the post.
    OK, now I feel really stupid, how *DO* you put pictures in a post?:explode:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    oh and wow by the way!!

You should be soo proud!!

Thanks!!! Don't know how you fixed it...but i'm glad you did!!! I love this dress so much!!! I am soooo proud of me and excited to be a knock-out bride!

I am so proud of you!!!! What a great feeling... dress is too big to alter!! :flowerforyou: You look amazing!!! :drinker:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I stuck them in my profile, because I can't seem to imbed them in the post.
    OK, now I feel really stupid, how *DO* you put pictures in a post?:explode:
    you put the link (usually something like http://www.websitte.com/photo.jpg) with [ IMG ] before and [ /IMG ] (but in lowercase with no spaces) after the link.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I stuck them in my profile, because I can't seem to imbed them in the post. OK, now I feel really stupid, how *DO* you put pictures in a post?:explode:

Get your Code and all you need to do is switch the "IMG" in the text to "img" :)
  • peluzuff
    peluzuff Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How did you do it? You look great!
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Okidoke, lets see if this works...

pants.jpg
    nekked.jpg
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    OMG....awesome work!!! You look fantastic! Definitely an inspiration!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Okidoke, lets see if this works...

pants.jpg
    nekked.jpg
    GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!