Before and After Pictures!!! "Let's Share them....

Options

Replies

• progresseeker2311
    Options
    My Name is Rachel Harvey and I am a Fitness Addict..lol ;) I have loss to date 156lbs in 13mths and this is Completely on my own, No Surgeries or Weightloss Fad Diets.. Here are a few of my Before and After Pictures Please Share yours as well, If you dont have any yet and need help Making a Before and After Picture, I would Be glad to Help you out.. Just inbox me.. Love you Bunches and So very Proud of you all.. "You Rock"

~Rachel~
    12-10-11ba-1.pngbac.pngblog-1.pngbef-2.png50ac5c3c-528b-42b3-a76f-b6f54552fa66-1.pngrachel_before_after-3.png
    f5e1d115-78c9-45a5-83fb-d40462328c7f-1.png
    awesome tranformation! I think I wll do my first before/after at 50lbs.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    All of you that showed your photos looked amazing, awesome job.......Eurodriver21, love the bod!!!!!!!

Congrats to all of you!!!!!!
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! That is just incredible!
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    My God All Of You Guys Look AMAZING!!!......You Inspire Me To BE My True Skinny Self!!

Any hints, tips etc much appreciated as im easily distracted!! Big Well Done To You All!! :drinker:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks awesome! Great job!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing! It is so inspiring and motivating to me to read and see everyone's progress. Here's mine so far
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/417482-some-pictures-of-my-progress-so-far
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I just started getting serious about losing weight and shaping up in September. Here is this summer, fall and last week, altogether.

JunetoDec-1-1.jpg
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    ok, this never works for me on forums but I am going to give it a try.. :)

me in 2008:
    167p8nc.jpg

me in 2010:
    qrj1bq.jpg

me in September 2011:
    16ab53t.jpg
  • mummyhardy
    Options
    FANTASTIC....:wink:

i HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENT, I WOULD BE.
  • mmbutler2004
    mmbutler2004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    wow... i dont have and pics yet although i think i should, u all r so inspiring... thanks for sharing
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)

I'm more than happy to offer support when needed.. i know it gets sooo hard sometimes :)
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    OP-you look amazing!!! so inspirational!!! :D

And to all others....congrats on your accomplishments too!!

amAAAAAAAAAAzing transformations!!! :D
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    DSCN3681.jpg

Photo87-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Photo70-1.jpg

HOLY CRAP you don't even look like the same man in the face and everything! Great job!
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My Name is Rachel Harvey and I am a Fitness Addict..lol ;) I have loss to date 156lbs in 13mths and this is Completely on my own, No Surgeries or Weightloss Fad Diets.. Here are a few of my Before and After Pictures Please Share yours as well, If you dont have any yet and need help Making a Before and After Picture, I would Be glad to Help you out.. Just inbox me.. Love you Bunches and So very Proud of you all.. "You Rock"

~Rachel~
    12-10-11ba-1.pngbac.pngblog-1.pngbef-2.png50ac5c3c-528b-42b3-a76f-b6f54552fa66-1.pngrachel_before_after-3.png
    f5e1d115-78c9-45a5-83fb-d40462328c7f-1.png

You are so awesome! I am so proud to be your friend and can't wait to have my before and after moment! Great job!
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I forgot how to upload pics on posts...
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone looks amazing!!! Congratulations!!!
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
  • tkn11
    Options
    kjoh-3.jpg
  • tkn11
    Options
    about 65 lbs lost.
  • CindyMagee5
    Options
    Outstanding, you're done VERY well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!