New Challenge Group Starting after New Year!

Options
I will be selecting 5 people to help transform their lives physically! Who is willing to commit???

Deadline to be selected for this group is 12/16/2011.

As your Coach, I will be there every step of the way!

Replies

• BlessedMoon
    BlessedMoon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would, I'm in need of a coach. Or at least someone else to be accountable to. I'm nervous though.
  • coachmesina
    Options
    message sent!
  • nafroese
    nafroese Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would be interested for sure! I do bootcamp two days a week right now but would love to have extra "coach" advice!
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    Options
    I read this a couple times and then looked up your website....then thought about it....and thought again lol... You've lost a significant amount of weight and obviously you've done something right. I would love some help, I need to lose a whole person.. Thanks for the opportunity! (PS....nervous and apprehensive though! I want to do it right once and for all!)
  • coachmesina
    Options
    Messages sent!
  • coachmesina
    Options
    Thanks for the comments guys. I'd love to be a part of helping you reach your goals. I've been there and even still struggle with things. Groups like this challenge really keep me on track as well as the other participants. It really comes down to 3 things... FITNESS, NUTRITION and SUPPORT! The last one is often taken for granted or not even used. This was KEY to my own success and now I want to make sure everyone who wants the support will get it. Check your messages and get back with me! If my messages didn't go through, please let me know. Looking forward to hearing from you all!