Turbo Fire!

Options
Has everyone that tried Turbo Fire stick to it??? I love intense workouts. I am hoping it keeps my attention!! Anyone have any feed back on it??

Replies

• methven
    methven Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go for it! I'm on Week 11 and love it. Lots of different workouts to keep you motivated and you definitely won't get bored. I love the HIIT workouts - very intense!! Plus the Fire 30/45/55 etc are great too. I'm less keen on the Tone/Sculpt sessions but I know they have to be done:-). I've only lost about 7 lbs but lots of inches and clothes are literally falling off me!
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    5 months of Turbo Fire HIIT workouts 3 times a week. Still love it, still OBSESSED!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Haven't followed the eating plan and wouldn't touch the shakes with a 60 foot pole but the workouts are AMAZING :-D
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I found them online and was thinking of adding the workouts in with the rest and doing them sometimes...they look fun. I did do Turbo Jam at one point in time and loved it.
  • loserforlife
    Options
    DOes anyone know how long the workouts are?

Bump
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

Bump

I downloaded them offline and saw that they vary from 20mins-45mins
  • loserforlife
    Options

Bump

I downloaded them offline and saw that they vary from 20mins-45mins

Nice thank s did you get them from Youtube
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo for over a year and LOVE it!
  • FitFabDiva67
    FitFabDiva67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it 3 wks post graduate of P90 X2 . I love it!! Was gonna do an X2/ hybrid but these are so fun. I only we'ave in a few X2 workouts on my off days except for Recovery/ Mobility. I love that foam roller:)