Supreme 90 Day Workout

Options
Hello all,

I recently purchases the Supreme 90 Day Workout. I am not in the best shape, but I am working on it (down 8 pounds). Has anyone on MFP tried this? Do you like, does it work? Do you have to be a fit person to try this and have it work. Any advice you could give would be awesome!!!!!!

Replies

• Nomoexcuses
    Options
    I personally haven't!!! But I want to wish you luck!! Do your best and forget the rest!! You can do it!!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm a graduate. I've completed the program in September. It's a good program. You don't have to be fit to do this program. You can modify the workouts to fix you. You will notice that the exercisers go fast during some workouts. Don't try to keep up with them. A lot of people hate Tabata Inferno. I like the workout. It's a challenge. A good one.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just bought it last week and I am on day 4 today. So far I am in love with it! Im not in the best shape either. All you need is some weights and a exercise ball. I weigh in for my other challenge on fridays so thats when my weigh in will be and I will also measure myself too.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have that work out as well my guy and I are going to start it tonight ... Our wedding is coming up in March so we are hoping it gets us in shape!! Best of luck to you !! :smile:
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I just bought it but only have only done workout so far. I think you'll be ok.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the actual program yet, but I have done several of the videos and they are great workouts! They aren't real long, but get the heart rate up and you will sweat a WHOLE lot and feel the burn too. Plus the price, $20...you can't beat that!
  • Tandrumn
    Options
    Thanks a million for the comments. I am going to get my Stability ball this week and plan to start on Saturday. I will keep you posted.

Anyone else that has done this workout, please let me know what you think.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I want to say that you might fall off the ball a few times, but that's okay. You'll get the hang of it. And don't hate Tabata Inferno too much. I like Tabata Inferno.
  • sambustem
    Options
    I have it and have done the Chest and Back one - only 31 minutes - but I felt it for 3 days!! And I'm a pretty serious weight lifter, so it definitely hit things I'm not! Haven't done anymore of it though :( Hope you do well! :)
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have done a couple days of it but then had to work a lot of hours at work and got off of it ....Yes you do feel it ! and you probably will fall off the ball i do!! LOL but I enjoied the ones I did do !!
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Day 6 legs and I swear mine feel like jello! Ive been done my workout for about 20 minutes now and they still burn!!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round and wish I had went back sooner. I lost 8 pounds but cheated a little on the diet but body did a great transformation. Saw the six pack that I hadn't seen for a while and believed my metabolism had come to a halt but this is the only program that I saw results. I am soon to be 53 and I got through it fine. Just take your time and you will see results and you will get stronger as you get deeper into the program. It really does work. Best of luck to you.