Something you like to do that you know you shouldn't

Options

Replies

• jkmurphy06
    jkmurphy06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love eating fresh glazed donuts, Chickfila waffle fries and mini chocolates. They are like my drugs...instant euphoria that turns into regret and an insatiable desire for more. Oh super refined carbs, how I hate to love you.

Also I am slightly addicted to Pinterest and find myself browsing the web instead of cleaning my apt, going to the gym and being productive in general.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm not even going to say what I'm thinking here. LOL I'll say... spending too much time on the computer... and gambling. :tongue:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    wearing jeans for a few days without washing them.. the longer you wear them for the comfier they get.. gross i know :D

Same thing with underwear!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    well obviously you have to wear underwear.. as long as theres no visable dirt on them i'll wear them :D

I'm filth.. i know lol
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    wearing jeans for a few days without washing them.. the longer you wear them for the comfier they get.. gross i know :D

My wife read an article somewhere about how we should not wash our jeans *ever*. Instead, we should just put them in the freezer every few wears to kill off odor and bacteria. I don't know where she gets these articles, but at least we both agreed that butt-flavored-ice-cream was not acceptable! :)

I've never heard of that. But, butt flavored ice cream? Hmmm
  • jkmurphy06
    jkmurphy06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

Oh and I do this too, why feel guilty? The whole purpose of jeans are to be rugged; thats why they were invented! Do you think that the early gold miners and coyboys washed their jeans everyday? Ha.

Allthough I do like the feeling of tighter jeans vs. too loose. Popping them in the dryer for a few minutes is almost like washing them right. :tongue:
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Farting in the elevator and watching everyone's face get ugly.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

LMAO ..YOU AND MY HUSBAND BWAHAHAHAHAH
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and I like to make fun of people who look like Douchey McDouchebag out and about. I know I shouldn't but I just can't resist.

On occasion I have been known to play the xbox instead of cleaning things up. Let's just say when those days occur, it's a quick pick up so it looks like I actually did something productive.
  • running_mom
    running_mom Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Watching anything on E! especially if it has to do with the Kardashians. I know... I'm lame and they are annoying. But, I just can't stop. Also, watching any and every NCIS. So I quess bad tv!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Browsing Amazon's website and adding all kinds of things to my wish lists. If the total cost of all the items were equal to my allowed calories for the day, I'd be dead before breakfast. :wink:
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options

I don't see an issue. I wear my jeans for a week before they go into the wash. :laugh:
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Laughing at midgets is something I can't help but do.
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

LOL I will wear jeans for a month before they gross me out and then wash them! LOL They are just so comfy after wearing a few times! =-)

My guilty pleasure is online shopping without purchasing! I will shop, fill up a cart and not buy. LOL normal?
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Starbucks lattes (expensive and caloric!)
    *censored*
    Shopping
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of starting a thread about embarrassing dumb stuff we we've done, and this fit ^^ When I was in Jr. High I would wear the same favorite pair of jeans too many times between washing. I remember that I wanted to wear them to school again, but I could smell them! Busted out the can of Lysol and sprayed 'em down! Jeans on, and out the door. I'm sure I did it more than once. I'm sure they smelled even more disgusting after that, but in my mind - problem solved.

Now, it's totally MFP. I have wasted months on here. Actually had to take a little break from the boards a while back and recalibrate to the real world.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I rarely wash my gym clothes to ensure elbow room on the treadmill/elliptical
    I drop SBD's to see people's faces change
    Give people nicknames just to gossip (so bad)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    MFP, I like helping others and now that I am a house wife I find I touch less people's lives. While I am on here I do feel guilty b/c I feel like I should be out there in the world making a difference or helping my hubby by earning, but here in S. Florida there just aren't that many jobs available.

It just gives me more of a purpose I guess.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Watching re-runs of Law & Order (the original), even when I've seen them before. "My name is Tina, and I am a Law & Order JUNKIE." There. I said it.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Browsing Amazon's website and adding all kinds of things to my wish lists. If the total cost of all the items were equal to my allowed calories for the day, I'd be dead before breakfast. :wink:

OH, me TOO. Me TOO. :tongue:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

I do this too!!!

and reality TV

and chocolate