Ladies attracted to ladies-honesty please

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Let me help you. Guys don't have this assumption made about them because you're practically raised to see finding a man attractive as homosexuality when it's not.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have been told all ladies are attracted to ladies??? Truth or fiction

I've been told that if you make a wish at 11:11 it will come true. I'm still waiting for the Prize Patrol to show up at my house with balloons and a check for $45,000,000.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Not allll ladies
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to ladies but not all women are for sure. I think woman are just able to say that a women is attractive, whereas as a man will not say that he finds another man attractive for fear of being called gay.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say I find women attractive -- like someone mentioned above -- but that doesn't mean I'm attracted *to* them.

That being said, when I go to a strip club, I certainly don't want to see dangly schlongs and eggs-in-wrinkly sacks. I want to see a curvy woman with long hair that smells nice. Yeah, no dongs flappin' around, thanks.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Women dress for other women...not for the men. You DBs don't notice anyway. ;)

lol the truth!

Agreed. If women dressed for men then they'd all be naked ;)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    For me:
    Finding them attractive, and appreciating that some women look good or sexy. Yes.
    Wanting to have romantic or sexual relations with them. No.
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Truth for me but I won't be diving in...I love my man's junk!
  • ShortayBaybay
    Options
    All? No. Me? Yep!

This!!!! Not ALL woman are attracted other woman, but some are!!!!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i can easily name about 10 girls on my friend list that i'd lay down and... never mind. :love:

The answer is not ALL women are attracted to other women. Some of us are. Just like some men are attracted to other men...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I can admire a ladies good looks and nice assets.
    But wouldn't give up my man for a lady.

Pretty much this. I was talking about Jamie Eason with a bunch of ladies last night, I mean damn she's hotness! Doesn't mean that I want to roll around in the sheets with her though.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I say truth....many people don't want to admit that they are attracted to the same sex...but just because you are attracted doesn't mean there's going to be sexual feelings there...or maybe there are...everyone has the right to experiment and explore their feelings...I have personally been with both guys and girls...and while I prefer being with a man, I still find myself attracted to women....people these days just seem to be afraid of their feelings LOL
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I can appreciate beauty in all forms. I like to flirt with some of my RL and MFP lady friends. A few might even make me hot under the collar. But when it comes to bumping uglies its most likely always going to be a man.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I think women are absolutely attractive...I've found myself attracted to some but I tend to like my man.

lol I'm not gonna lie...if I was single...a beautiful woman may be able to seduce me lol Gotta love fantasies.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    attracted to...yes....fantasize....sometimes......when it comes to reality...I'm only laying down with someone from the other team!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! Women are beautiful.

But FYI...I am a lickee not a licker.
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    Not true at ,i will compliment but never have I.had a attraction to women im strictly ****ly
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I can appreciate beauty in all forms. I like to flirt with some of my RL and MFP lady friends. A few might even make me hot under the collar. But when it comes to bumping uglies its most likely always going to be a man.

she says "most likely" so youre saying there's still a chance? :D

it depends on the woman. ive been known to go there and have enjoyed it and would do it again. it would be even better if i could find a girl that would actually make me want to share with my man - but that'd have to be a pretty special girl cause my jealousy streak gets pretty freakin fierce.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Women dress for other women...not for the men. You DBs don't notice anyway. ;)

lol the truth!

Agreed. If women dressed for men then they'd all be naked ;)

Or at least easily disrobed with a quick pull of a string
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I find other women attractive, but I'm not necessarily attracted TO them.

Exactly what I was thinking :smile:

agreed