• LadyMarylou
    LadyMarylou Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    a 6 or 7
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    <
    Baby Girl gets 15 from daddy and da DOG get's a 10..........
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm going bald and my beard is freaky and I have scars and tattoos and I'm pale and hairy. At a metal show, I'm an 8.

On a beach with all the ego-maniac muscleheads in this thread, I'm a three.

Guess where you'll find me?

I'm pretty hot at metal shows too!! ... err, that is when I'm the only girl... XD
    Chicks at metal shows that actually rock out = +2 hotness.
    Chicks at metal shows that obviously want to be somewhere else = -4 hotness.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You've been to Buffalo?? Buffalo, Indiana?? And...thank you...I've just seriously been struggling with some stuff...
    Monticello, Rensellear, Logansport... close enough. Never actually in Buffalo... don't think I've even driven through it yet.

WOW...usually no one knows about this place unless they've been to Indiana Beach!! LOL That's awesome that you even know there is a Buffalo LOL

I used to live in Indiana! Nowhere close to Buffalo, but we had to go through it to get to Chicago (at least the way we went) and of course, Indiana Beach. I miss Indiana Beach. Favorite ride = Flying Bobs. Mainly when we got the dude operating the ride to say "Bobs away!" when he started it! That was sweet!!

Awesome! I was always a roller coaster girl...although they are a bit dangerous at the beach now...and the guy running the bobs no longer says "Bobs away!" They have gotten very lazy and the new owners are horrible people that don't know how to run a business...I wouldn't be surprised if the beach closes down because of them...which will kill our whole community....
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'd say... 5-6
  • Brittany630
    Options
    I feel like a lot of other girls on here...it depends on the day...and plus I don't feel as confident about myself right now! I wanna look better!!! :)

SooooooOOO....i say 5
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I feel like a lot of other girls on here...it depends on the day...and plus I don't feel as confident about myself right now! I wanna look better!!! :)

SooooooOOO....i say 5

Isn't it funny how one step on the scale can bring down your entire day? I felt okay until I weighed myself this morning. I knew I was bloated, but sheesh! I hate how much weight I can gain from water retention in one day, and it makes me feel yucky and fat all day!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Confidence is very attractive, love yourself ladies! I’m just saying…

But anyway, I use to be a six and now I’m a four (pants size), so I’m way hotter now
    Those are the only numbers you will get from me tho! :wink:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    9 factoring in my personality.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I don't know, probably a 5, maybe 6 on a good day.
  • ma34113
    ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    mmmm... i feel like a 5 or 6 but people have told me 9...it depends what you like i think lol
  • cxxviii
    Options
    Well, considering that I'm almost 43, and not just going by my profile pic, but by the way people react to me, I'd give myself an eiiiiiggght?
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I'm a 15. Thousand. I'd go gay for me. Just sayin'.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    DUHHHH OK ILL PLAY! im like 10 in personality!!! and like 2 in looks DUH i hope someone can come in and save me from my own self-defeat. plz jenna wont you lift my mood so we can all go play in da wonderlanddd

I've seen the face and that naked chest of yours and you my friend are totally a 10!! The personality bumps it up to 20!!
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Have gone from a -10 to a +7. My wife says 10, but then, she's my wife. :)
  • RensR
    RensR Posts: 23
    Options
    Before babies an 8, after babies probably a 6 lol
  • nati39
    nati39 Posts: 85
    Options
    i think i used to be a 8
    NOW A 5 at the most :(
  • nati39
    nati39 Posts: 85
    Options