Rate yourself for hotness

Options

Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    lol sounds like alot of people like their own personalities! and apparantly noone is below average in that department, nope NOT US! thats those other *kitten* who are all confident, their personalities must suck! haha

overestimating your own personality is probably the single worst thing you can do. probably worse than overestimating your looks.

just something to keep in mind folks - sorry to burst your bubble :P
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good for an 'old broad'....I'll give myself a 8!

you're so pretty!!!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    lol sounds like alot of people like their own personalities! and apparantly noone is below average in that department, nope NOT US! thats those other *kitten* who are all confident, their personalities must suck! haha

overestimating your own personality is probably the single worst thing you can do. probably worse than overestimating your looks.

I notice you didn't rate yourself.
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    A solid 4.5
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options

thats a great observation! ur smart
  • jennajava
    Options

thats a great observation! ur smart

And, I refer to my earlier post.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Really - I have not seen anyone who's been a 1 - 9 on here at all. If anyone thinks anything below 10 (and I'm not kissing anyone's @ss here, it's the truth), that's a load of crap. That's not true. None of you look like Jabba the Hut. None of you look like you've been living near Chernobyl. I think everyone on here's quite attractive, I haven't seen anyone on here that's made me want to scrub my eyes with a wire brush.

I'll be honest here, I'm not at a confident part of my life right now. In fact I feel like chopped liver - but with all feelings and situations that have brought me to that point aside, I do believe I deserve to be a 10, and so do all of you.
  • jdavila73
    Options
    hmmm, dunno....I'd say I'm about a 7....
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    Options
    DUHHHH OK ILL PLAY! im like 10 in personality!!! and like 2 in looks DUH i hope someone can come in and save me from my own self-defeat. plz jenna wont you lift my mood so we can all go play in da wonderlanddd
  • jennajava
    Options
    , I haven't seen anyone on here that's made me want to scrub my eyes with a wire brush.

I must remember this phrase.
  • jennajava
    Options
    DUHHHH OK ILL PLAY! im like 10 in personality!!! and like 2 in looks DUH i hope someone can come in and save me from my own self-defeat. plz jenna wont you lift my mood so we can all go play in da wonderlanddd

I would, but I can't see your face.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm going bald and my beard is freaky and I have scars and tattoos and I'm pale and hairy. At a metal show, I'm an 8.

On a beach with all the ego-maniac muscleheads in this thread, I'm a three.

Guess where you'll find me?
  • michele39204
    michele39204 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a 10 big or small:)))
  • AshleyDR
    AshleyDR Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mehh I would say a 4 right now :(
  • jennajava
    Options
    I'm going bald and my beard is freaky and I have scars and tattoos and I'm pale and hairy. At a metal show, I'm an 8.

on MFP, you're a 9 :flowerforyou:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I would have to say 7. Of course there are days when I totally feel like 10, and there are days when I feel on the very low end, but on average 7
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Honestly....I've been really struggling with confidence and such so I would give myself a 1....negative 1 if I could...
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I believe I fall comfortably into the 6.5 - 7 range.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

on MFP, you're a 9 :flowerforyou:

Jenna back away from the thread...
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

lol Wow you are quite a delight!

SO you are confident but other people here are overestimating?!

Oh man....I can't even begin to start with you....it would bring me great pleasure and such but totally don't have the patience for it lol