Replies

• sunraze
    sunraze Posts: 115
    Options
    Maybe an 8.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You've been to Buffalo?? Buffalo, Indiana?? And...thank you...I've just seriously been struggling with some stuff...
    Monticello, Rensellear, Logansport... close enough. Never actually in Buffalo... don't think I've even driven through it yet.

WOW...usually no one knows about this place unless they've been to Indiana Beach!! LOL That's awesome that you even know there is a Buffalo LOL
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options

obedientcato128508661670312500.jpg

Oh cute! Poor little kitty gets a 10. :tongue:
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options

Are you ****ting me? You're GORGEOUS!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    If I'm gonna be serious...uhmmm I'd have to say maybe a 4 or 5. Rarely higher. Sometimes loooower.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    hotness? eh, i give myself a 6.

but if we were talking about awesomeness, i'd totally be a 92...
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. 6.5
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would have to say... .....9.75. I mean look @ me I'm pretty hot & tempting :love:
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options

I may not always feel that physically I am a 10, but I make up for it in personality, sense of humor, and giving personality. So all in all 10.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    hotness? eh, i give myself a 6.

You need to take that up a few points my friend :)
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    7-8
    I think I'm pretty (kinda) but other than that, I have great tastes in music, I'm smart, I'm witty, I have pretty hair, and big boobs (which may change with weightloss, but I'm sure they'll still be awesome), and I'm all-around a pretty awesome person!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    You've been to Buffalo?? Buffalo, Indiana?? And...thank you...I've just seriously been struggling with some stuff...
    Monticello, Rensellear, Logansport... close enough. Never actually in Buffalo... don't think I've even driven through it yet.

WOW...usually no one knows about this place unless they've been to Indiana Beach!! LOL That's awesome that you even know there is a Buffalo LOL

I used to live in Indiana! Nowhere close to Buffalo, but we had to go through it to get to Chicago (at least the way we went) and of course, Indiana Beach. I miss Indiana Beach. Favorite ride = Flying Bobs. Mainly when we got the dude operating the ride to say "Bobs away!" when he started it! That was sweet!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

(Because everyone loves pie)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I wish I could share this with my students, but no middle school girls need to think about how to rate themselves
    funny tho, hope it is not lost on the non-math lovers

this is awesome!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I'm going bald and my beard is freaky and I have scars and tattoos and I'm pale and hairy. At a metal show, I'm an 8.

On a beach with all the ego-maniac muscleheads in this thread, I'm a three.

Guess where you'll find me?

I'm pretty hot at metal shows too!! ... err, that is when I'm the only girl... XD
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

I may not always feel that physically I am a 10, but I make up for it in personality, sense of humor, and giving personality. So all in all 10.

I would have to agree with you @hofdog. I feel the person is hotter with a good sense of humor, confidence and a giving personality. Definitely HOT!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I've went from a 1 to a 4 maybe? my self esteem is slowly but surely rising.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

I don't like the numbers thing, and I definitely think you are HOT too. You are beautiful, loving to your family and friends, and I know you can multi task like a supper woman. If that isn't HOT!!! I don't know what is....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

I don't like the numbers thing, and I definitely think you are HOT too. You are beautiful, loving to your family and friends, and I know you can multi task like a supper woman. If that isn't HOT!!! I don't know what is....

Lol right now I feel so worn down that a 4 about covers how I feel but thank you :)
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm feeling like maybe a 5. All bloated and yuck. On a normal day...I'd say somewhere between 7 and 8? Never tried to rate myself before.