I am a runner

Options

Replies

• LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thing to get to say about yourself.

YOU ARE A RUNNER!:flowerforyou:
  • reynoldsjo
    Options
    It also gives me hope. I am also at week 4 and the thought of being at the end of week 5 there is a straight 20 minute run! I cant believe that I will be able to do that. but you have inspired me that I can.....well done on your success
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    YES, you are a runner...congrats on your success!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A RUNNER!:bigsmile:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about doing that for a while now. I want to grow to be like you. Great success, killer!
  • rmdaly
    rmdaly Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6. I'm happy with the progress I've made, but every time an actual runner passes me on the trail I can't help but think "I want to be like him/her." I want to be like you! Thanks for encouraging us with your victories. :)

You are an actual runner if you are out there on those same trails!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago- this gives me high hopes! I am running a 1/2 marathon in July and I am scared to death... but very excited! I can't wait to say I am a runner!
  • lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    congrats!!! hope i can get to that point one day!!
  • rhodesar
    rhodesar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to update you all. I completed my first 10K race on Saturday, and am thrilled with my time of 1 hr 31 seconds....(but I'm aiming for 58 minutes next time!). Woohooo.
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I too completed my first 10k on Sunday! Running is an amazing feeling!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Good for you I started about 2 years ago now I run at my lunch time at work instead of feading my face. I love it I even love it more when I pas someone yonger than me. I say that and today I was passed by a guy who probably was 5-10 years older than me talk about humbling lol.
  • ChrissyinATL
    ChrissyinATL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!

I hope to follow in your footsteps soon. I ran 2 miles without stopping (or dying) a few days ago and it was HUGE for me.

5 miles --- you are my hero!!!
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    welcome to your newest addiction!
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker:
  • Linalaila
    Linalaila Posts: 24
    Options
    Hei

Im on week 4 of the program, I have never really liked running but Im really enjoying it now. Its great!!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Its an amazing feeling to experience that "zone" where you feel like you can just keep running and running

Congrats to you :drinker:
  • richiedbond
    Options
    Great job. Being a runner is fun...
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I ran 5 miles non-stop (and enjoyed it).

*applause*

great job - the part that really matters is that you enjoyed it. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!! And congrats to all of you working towards running longer. I have two things to add:

1. You are a runner the moment you start training to run. Doesn't matter how fast you go, or if you have to take walking breaks. You ARE a runner and you're doing great!!!

2. It doesn't matter if other people are faster or go farther. Running is so personalized. The only person you're competing with is you. If you get out there and do your best, you're amazing!

:drinker: to all the runners in this post!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!