BL Pound for Pound Challenge

Options
Did anyone else pledge weight loss for the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge? Tonight is the deadline for logging your final weight loss.

I'm happy to say that my 6 pound weight loss just gave 6 pounds of food to local food banks!

Replies

• soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    Did anyone else pledge weight loss for the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge? Tonight is the deadline for logging your final weight loss.

I'm happy to say that my 6 pound weight loss just gave 6 pounds of food to local food banks!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I signed up for this when it started, and my 4 pound weight loss donated 4 pounds of food to local food banks.:happy:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i pledged 20 lbs and met it 2 weeks ago! i reported it right away and it's a good thing, cause i've gained like 2 back :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I got the food bank 10 pounds!

YAY US!!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    by the way...i'm from mass too...GO SOX!!!!!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I logged 10 lbs lost I think! It was awesome to be able to do that!
  • soxygirl
    Options
    Yay! Great job everyone . . . I'm proud of us all!

And right on, musicmom -- GO SOX!!!
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I logged 11 lbs!! go us!!
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    I pledged 22 pounds of weight loss to the pound for pound challange. I actually lost 27 pounds. So that means that 22 pounds goes to the food bank.
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    no but i wish i did.

today i have officially lost 40 lbs. i am so thrilled. it seemed like pipedream at one point. but now i am so excited for what's to come.

success to us all.
  • suprjewels
    suprjewels Posts: 507
    Options
    I pledged 30 but, lost 23. So that is 23 pounds to the food bank!! Yeah!
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I pledged 10 pounds and I surpassed that for a total of 17 pounds.

All of us combined lost 123 pounds for 123 pounds of food.

Great Job everyone.

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I just reported 21 pounds lost, I am so glad I was able to help this cause. :smile:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I didn't pledge - wish I had - but I am just getting started. Maybe we could just do it on our own right now. I pledge to loose 5 pounds in the next month (my goal is a pound a week) and then I will take 5 pounds of food to the local pantry. What do you all think about doing this too?
  • soxygirl
    Options
    I really like the idea of doing our own food bank challenge . . . why don't you post a new thread so that the MFP community at large can jump in (rather than just those that responded to my post)?

Great idea!
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I don't know how to "post a new thread" If you can do it that would be great. Thx for your support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!