are you?

Options
bbbgamer
bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
Are you doing what you came to this site to do?

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i can truthfully say no! But I re commited myself on dec 5th and need to keep at it :)
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Yes, and then some. I have adjusted my goals down to lose even more because this site gave me the tools to realize I could do it. And I have become more confident and happy in my life thanks to all the support I've gotten.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yes. 45 lbs down and 55 to go!
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes and quite a bit more. I was pleasantly surprised by the social aspect of the site. Great!!
  • steveh08
    steveh08 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes I am. Loving every minute of it too.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have done way more than I ever thought I could..... MFP has helped quite a bit!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Yes plus I have made a lot of new friends!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    No. I use it to prop up my wobbly table at home. At work, I use it as a sled. On my phone, I use it to track people tracking me.
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Yes! Down 39 pounds with just a few more to go. I am more active, more confident, and according to some...more sexy. :blushing:
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Not at the moment. I'm pregnant, so I can't try to lose weight. I eat as healthy as I can but I don't log my food. I'm just listening to my body and it seems to be going well. I'm 38 weeks along and have only gained about 15 pounds. Once my baby is born and I've fully recovered from giving birth I'll do what I can in terms of getting some exercise, but if I'm nursing I won't be restricting my calories too much.
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Yes. And the sole reason is that I do not treat MFP as an optional tool in my weight loss. Its necessary - I have proven too many times in the past I can't do this on my own.

So if it takes my dedication to one simple website to get my results, so be it. No options.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Personally, there's lots to learn here still: be it about exercise, nutrition or otherwise -- like how men love Christmas shopping with their wives or the hi-jinx of their nether-regions. More often than not nowadays, I'm here for the b*llsh*tting with my cohorts and commenting on how bada_ss they are and keeping up with how they're doing.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Yes. But i never could have predicted that i would become so hooked on the community and the forums here.
  • 707janette
    707janette Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yes. And the sole reason is that I do not treat MFP as an optional tool in my weight loss. Its necessary - I have proven too many times in the past I can't do this on my own.

So if it takes my dedication to one simple website to get my results, so be it. No options.

ditto. I have tried so many times in the past to loose but with minimal results and usually gained back more than I lost. I have been using this site for about 6 months and am very happy with my results. I plan to keep it up indefinately.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Actually I came here Dec 2010 to lose as much weight as I could before surgery in May. I lost 36 pounds...I have been maintaining that loss ever since. I go up and down 2-3 pounds consistently. I would like to lose 10 more pounds, but I am happy where I am, so I just keep doing this until I decide to put more effort into those last 10 pounds.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    nope
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I came here to track calories and to help me learn the combos of my recipes that gives me the macro ratios I am looking for without going over calories...

And I am doing that. Even if I don't log everyday, I am doing that, cause I am using what I learned and still losing body fat consistently.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i guess so! i'm not as actively as i should be with the food, but have consistently exercised 4-5 times a week for the entire year, every single week without fail...

my goal was to lose 10KG this year, and i lost 16kg in the first 6 months, and have maintained since.

once christmas is over, i'll re-evaluate and get stuck in to losing again (with the food), i want to lose another 10kg, and i'm not relly fussed if it takes me a year or 2. the longer it takes me to lose, the better habits i get into, and the more consistency i have with my exercise and fitness.
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal forever ago. I come back for friends and to help those that helped me so much!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yes, this my second time around, I've got a bunch of really awesome friends this time and its going great!