• engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    An assignment on bowel cancer.... :smokin:

sounds crappy.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for my flight to board so nothing really. Already hit the gym and all emails, reports are done. so basically...Not a darn thing.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    grading papers....sigh...
    Instead I'm on MFP and watching Maury! ha! (My afternoon addictions!)
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    An assignment on bowel cancer.... :smokin:

sounds crappy.

LOL
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Looking fo my cookbook. I've got a few dozen cookies to bake and can't find my recipes.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I should be cleaning the aquarium and then the parrot cages.......but instead I'm listening to music, buying last minute gifts online, and messing around here.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    Writing 2 IEP's (Individual Education Plan)... It's cool. The parents can sue me later!

nice. Glad you're not supposed doing my kids!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Writing a brief. Reading medical records. Instead I am on here and Christmas shopping. Getting nothing done.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Baking cookies. I've already baked 25 or so dozen and made 24 cups of candied walnuts... i just needed to sit for a few minutes... Then cleaning the floor. I'm a messy baker. :blushing:
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Saving the world.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Getting kiddos ready for bed and making rolls to donate to our Christmas family.
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    Writing a couple papers and working out. :D
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Normally I should be doing assignments, but I've finished all of those for the semester! (and one's not even due until Friday, I even surprised myself!)

But now.. that I have all the assignments out of the way, I should be cleaning the house. *heavy sigh*
  • deethinks
    Options
    I swear this site is more addicting then fb but I should be doing an essay and preparing for finals
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Writing the script for my newscast, editing my radio show, and planning my animation project.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Should be studying for finals... would really rather not be studying for finals though. So... I'm here! :D
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I SHOULD be working on reports..... but... I'm not. :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Writing a paper as well, it was due last Sunday and I have another due this Sunday.
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    phonetic transcriptions of glossary terms for work, /bʌt ay down wɔnə/.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I should be typing pump performance test results and NFPA 1901 electrical test results and MRCs along with completed vehicle stickers for the 3 Model 326 Engines that are due to be inspected for the USFS next week. But I can do them tomorrow...