OK, I am ready to loose it!!!

Options
I need moviation and tips on loosing weight! A mom of 3 boys that are active!!! I want them to keep up with me. Thanks, Lisa

Replies

• snugglesworthjr
    snugglesworthjr Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Lisa! This site is a wealth of inspiration- especially check out the pictures in the success forum, truly amazing. Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • onewhodiets
    onewhodiets Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    This site will be a great help. Just want to add one point though that might not be appreciated, however here I go. Everyone here wants to LOSE weight resulting in LOOSE clothes! Almost every post using the phrase " lose weight" gets it wrong. Please lose the extra o in lose as your clothes become looser! I love reading all the posts, but I finally had to mention my pet peeve and i just hope that's ok with you all!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I need moviation and tips on loosing weight! A mom of 3 boys that are active!!! I want them to keep up with me. Thanks, Lisa

I recommend reading the success stories they really are inspirational. Also you should get workout dvd's I usually get them from the library.
  • thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options

lose* loose weight would be gross.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options

lose* loose weight would be gross.

is that like a loose meat sandwich? :laugh:
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Log in every day, everything you eat and exercise! Don't beat yourself up over any mistakes. You will not lose every week, take measurements! I do mine monthly. Make sure you are eating enough! Eat back some or all your exercise calories. This is a lifestyle change not a diet! Motivation comes from within, you have to want this badly enough to do the work and you will find a great support system here! Welcome to the journey!!
  • lkaune
    Options
    Thank you for your comments, sorry for the incorect spelling first time ever posting something!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you are doing something about it that's what's important. Remember that it is a long time event like marathon not a quick fix. It' a change of lifestyle and learning what works for you.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Lose it ... yes, find it - never ! You have taken the right step.

Feel free to send a friend request. I lost weight BEFORE I got motivated. Now I am getting motivated to get the rest of the way and win a few other battles while I am at it.
  • akonobi
    Options
    If people really want to lose weight and at the same time de-toxify their systems, they should investigate the Master Cleanser Diet. This is the same diet that Beyonce raved about on Oprah. It's a challenge but you will lose the weight.

http://valu-trek.com/review-mastercleanse-10-day-diet