OMG I am crushing all over MFP

Options
124»

Replies

• Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love MFP i'm on everyday checking posts and reading everyones day to day stuff... its amazing source of strength on hard days etc... Its inspired me to want to be a fitness trainer... :)...I believe i will start classes in March.. going to the open house on Thursday.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Yes lots of hotties, but also great motivating people as well! All I get on FB is how awful everyones life is. MFP is a great pick me up to my day :)

I agree! Right now I'm supposed to be doing something for our VP, but MFP is distracting me. It's a good distraction! I get more smiles reading posts on MFP than FB, and way more inspiration!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have to warn you there is a line O_O! Im in the front! :D

Anyone standing in line behind you has an amazing view hahaha! Just sayin'

:bigsmile:

aww :D we can stand next to each other !! :D bahaha team work!

winning

I've joined the line!

Edit: I some how managed to add my comment in the middle of the quote! DER

You ladies are way out of my league but I will still get in line!! hehe
    I'm always afraid to friend request for fear of being a creeper! LOL

But I think that all of you look fabulous and you are my inspirations :happy:

ahhh you're not a creeper!! I'll 'add' you :D xxx

Aww...thanks!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    LOL This thread makes me laugh! Funny to see so many enthusiastic people in one place :)
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to tell too many of my friends about MFP. Then they might know how much time I spend online here and ignoring them on FB.

Conversation

Friend: Did you see my status on FB it was so funny?
    ME: umm no I've been soooo busy I haven't had time. (secretly hiding MFP screen)
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Much better and healthier distraction than fb.

Love all the ladies looking to get the ripped look as well. Nothing sexier in a woman. Looking forward to keeping up with all the progress.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Yes lots of hotties, but also great motivating people as well! All I get on FB is how awful everyones life is. MFP is a great pick me up to my day :)

*cosign*
  • JThomas61
    Options
    I posted on FB for once in like a month or so and no one cared... I told my MFP friends and they totally cared! I love MFP and I think I have come across a great group of friends on here. :)

I agree, I post on FB and not many care and those are the people I work with and have known forever, I post on MFP and I can feel the love!
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    MFP is so much better than FB! We all have a common goal here and no annoying game invites! I love coming on here and seeing everyone feeling sexy and having confidence. It keeps me pumped up and makes weight loss and getting healthy fun!

Does help there are a ton of gorgeous ladies and sexy gents on here too; that aren't full of themselves and if there are, i have been lucky enough to not run into any of them.
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love MFP I log on here way more than FB. To me I feel more comfortable sharing my weightloss journey. Mostly everyone here as a goal they r trying to reach with fitness and everyone on fb would probably get tired of that.

Couldn't agree more..
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    I agree... MFP is where it's at!! Motivational, inspirational, and just a lot of wonderful people here!! :)
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    So many hotties, so little time!
    Motivation all over the place!
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    [
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    When you post anything about fitness/health/exercise on FB, people get self conscious and want to bring you down in an attempt to bring themselves up. Here it is opposite which makes it much easier to talk about the things that we care about knowing you will not be criticized about it.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I still look at FB everday, and I still post fitness related stuff because it's part of who I am and I refuse to be responsible for other peoples reactions to what my status. But, will say I'm a little more detailed at MFP because people care about that stuff here, not so much on FB.
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hope my dose of reality did not kill the fun thread :-)
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hope my dose of reality did not kill the fun thread :-)

I agree... people use FB to complain and moan about everything and anything. I love how positive my MFP'rs are.

You guys pump me up... and you all being eye candy is just a bonus. Woot!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Dear Facebook,

I liked you when I had nothing to do.
    You kept me company with updates from friends too.
    We played farmville and mafia wars.
    I played them so much I began to get bored.
    I have searched and searched, I have found my new game .
    Its not mindles clicking not even the same.
    Its about my future, my health, my needs.
    Its about the real things I need to achieve.
    It has real rewards and the best online friends.
    Its the only game that has real results in the end.
    Its called Myfitnesspal, if you wish to know.
    Its where I spend most of my time thats for sho' .
    So goodbye facebook I won't see you for a while.
    I will be discussing the calorie content of human bile.
    So facebook, I say, you are getting old.
    Now what I want, is to obtain my goals.
    So to all my MFP friends, Its time to laugh at us
    Please continue this rhyme on your own home statuses!

- Apazman