What are your turn ONs

Options

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    great smile, intense gaze, great manners, calls me something sweet, well dressed!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Bigger than me (ie don't want to feel like I might break him...)

This too^^^ Been there,not sexy. :sad:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    A woman so beautiful that she brings a man to his knees...

but is so kind, loyal and gentle that she brings him to his feet and causes him to reach unparalleled heights.

That and a nice rack.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ooooooooooooooooo. :)[

quote]
    RED HAIR!!!!
    [/quote]
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Mine are.....

Someone who is

funny,
    witty
    intelligent

who has GREAT communication skills...

I also like a man who is passionate about what he does and intense when it comes to love :wink:
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Has a high paying job.

Buys me a house, car, or other frivolous bullsh*t trinkets.

Looks, age, gender and temperament are overrated as you get older and more jaded. That *kitten* won't pay the utilities.

this
    bahaha:)
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Tattoos of my name on her breast

Body odor (it's natural)

Granny panties (the kind that looks like a pillow case. It's all about comfort!)
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Brains, over 6' 3 (a gal gotta wear her heels now and then), broad shoulders, manners.... actually, it's quite strange because in the past I have been going for all kind of types, there doesn't seem to be a pattern, at least not when it comes to looks. However... needs a wicked sense of humour ...

Oh and I am a sucker for a deep gravel voice with a hint of eastern european accent... I has no clue why though
  • FatgutBgone
    FatgutBgone Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Brains and brawn. I like to have an intelligent conversation. I good shapely body is always sexy too but if there is not much to talk about it is not enough.
  • gardengal01
    Options
    Intelligence (most important to me)
    Good sense of humor
    Compassion
    Passion
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    sense of humor, nice lips, smile, kindness, diligence . honesty, trust, integrity, gaols...to name a few
  • howajett
    Options
    Intelligence, Witty sense of humor, Kidness and generosity, Confidence (not arrogance), Good Looks, Integrity, basically my husband in a nutshell <3
  • branflake5
    Options
    Dark Hair very short, dark eye brows, tattoos, protective, and funny
    plus it doesn't hurt that my man has those cuts on his sides by his waistline, I think they are called obliques super sexy:devil:
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    My turn ON's is a confident Independent woman
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    the Lights.......my cell phone...........the tv........my car.............-to the freeway...... (Just to name a few).
  • Physical - Totally ripped bicep & chest muscles.
    Personality - A protective nature & a contagious laugh
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Man: Christian with deep voice, intelligence, kindness, and a sense of humor. (Yes, I married him.)
    Place: steel mill--the heat, the speed, total turn-on! (No, good thing I don't work there.)

I burned out on handsome men years ago. When I had the chance for a do-over, I shied away from good-looking men. No regrets. :-)
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Physically - well built (without overdoing it), especially arms and chest, blonde hair, green eyes, clean, well dressed! ( that last one is very rare for New Zealand males!)

The rest: Intelligent, university educated, Christian (also a fairly rare combo!), politically left leaning, professional job, enjoys reading, music, art etc (could cope with a sports fan if necessary, but wouldn't share his passion), creative, socially conscious, caring but not smothering, can cope with a strong woman being an equal partner in life.

Lucky thing I'm already happily married, 'cos I think my list is a bit impossible!
  • nalaxia
    nalaxia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A guy in skinny jeans and chuck taylors.
  • cheyenneandcosmo
    cheyenneandcosmo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for tall guys! Ive actually never dated anyone under & foot 3

I love guys who play video games

Guys that like to read

Guys that talk a lot :)