trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me....

Options
Hi Everyone - I'm Diamondgril53 and I'm fat!! There I said it, "I'm fat" and need to lose weight for health reasons. This is not my first attempt but I want it to be a successful attempt. MFP is a tool I will use to keep my calories down to 1200. Unfortunately, I am aware through my new tool that I eat way too many sweets that takes me way over my calorie intake. I never counted calories before so I'm hoping that will be the difference in being successful this time. I want to live longer and enjoy my family that will not happen with out the weight loss.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Only you can do it, but we are all here to help. Welcome and good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    You can totally rock this out...we're going to kick away the fat together. Add me if youwant to some extra support!
  • brookiesmommy310
    Options
    I think portion control is the key, which I am super bad at!! Counting calories should help with that. You're allowed to have a cheat day, but I would suggest not doing it for the first couple weeks. I lost 45 lbs a few years ago and it's slowly creeping back! I need all the support I can get and I think that's the way to be successful in weight loss.

Good Luck!
  • slimgirl19
    Options
    welcome . i am fat too so admitting is the first step lol ... if you need any support feel free to add me !!!!:smile:
  • koifish23
    Options
    We all feel your pain. Last year I would have just been considered "curvy", but unfortunately I let my bad habits & busy lifestyle take over & now i'm just plain fat :l It sucks, but that's why there are tools & people like the great ones here to help us get through it :)
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome to fatties anonymous! Add me as a friend if you like. Were all in this together!
  • melinda6569
    Options
    Welcome to the family..You can reach your goals here! Congratulations on taking the first step. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile: Good luck