Halloween Challenge: Cardio 30 Min/Day - Day 2 Check In

Options
NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Hope I'm not stepping on any toes but since a new check in post hasn't been started for today I thought I'd go ahead and do it...

I did 35 min on my stationary recumbent bike last night. I'd planned to give the cardio kickboxing dvd that I got from the library a try but wanted to watch the biggest loser and I could ride while watching. I only really get to focus on exercise after my boys are in bed so nighttime exercise is what I get. I'll try to get the kickboxing in tonight. We will see!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm not stepping on any toes but since a new check in post hasn't been started for today I thought I'd go ahead and do it...

I did 35 min on my stationary recumbent bike last night. I'd planned to give the cardio kickboxing dvd that I got from the library a try but wanted to watch the biggest loser and I could ride while watching. I only really get to focus on exercise after my boys are in bed so nighttime exercise is what I get. I'll try to get the kickboxing in tonight. We will see!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!!
    Niccole
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Today was 30 Minutes on the Elliptical trainer and 25 minutes on the bike.... :)
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    60 minute walk for a 2 mile gain. Don't know if it is cardio enough though
  • trish01
    trish01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did a 40min walk with the kids...
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i did my 5 circuits of weight training today. no cardio however tomorrow is an 80 min cardio day fo me. is anyone up for that?
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    40 min walk
    pilates class (50 min)
    spin class (45 min)
This discussion has been closed.