Can't shop til tomorrow. what can I make with ground turkey

Options
2»

Replies

• TriciaAnn81
    Options
    Meat loaf- put in what ever condiments you have in the fridge (ketchup, mustard, worchesire sauce, salt/pepper) one egg, bread crumbs or crackers or a slice of bread. It's easy, not a lot of ingredients and good source of protein~
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    the other day i cooked some turkey and onions up together, and mixed in some wheat pasta, and then added 1/2 cup of cream of mushroom soup diluted with some milk. cooked up into a nice hot-dish!
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I fry it in a pan just like ground beef not pattied. They when done take 2 tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce and mix in a jar with twice as much water to mix up good and then poor over the turkey. Season as you wish and then put over bun or baked potato. Whole family loves it.
  • Ms_Rose
    Options
    I recently did a turkey and black bean chili. It was simple to make, but I had the McCormick chili seasoning, beans and tomatoes on hand. If all else fails, you can always make a turkey burger!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Turkey chili wins it!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    For the record, thanks everyone for the great suggestions. I'm sure there will come a time again where I'm staring at a packet of ground turkey and wondering what the heck am I going to make. I get so bored with the same ol' same ol', and some of these suggestions were amazing, but didn't have the ingredients on hand. My spice and herb rack is pretty pathetic. I'm not much of a cook. Thank goodness for McCormick seasoning packets and canned 'maters.
  • KokomoJoe
    Options
    I would make meatloaf but that's just me.