Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is your best # of continuous days logged in?

I got up to 145, then had a brainfart. NP - started over.

Replies

• Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    170 today since day 1 and 93 lbs lost.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    who cares? Ughhh...... how much more fit are you/ that's a relevant question....
  • I'm at upwards of 230 now, I think. I log in on my phone to log my weight and my food every day.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    im at 69 lol... true story! ;p first shot at it
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    who cares? Ughhh...... how much more fit are you/ that's a relevant question....
    Umm - it is about consistancy, commitmment.and getting fit utilizing the My Fitness Pal tools.

All else...Wow! Everyone is so inspirational! Great posts!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    270! as of yesterday! <3
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    227 and counting.
  • ChristinaMcKeever
    ChristinaMcKeever Posts: 84 Member
    165 days and continuing
  • 230 as of today :)
  • 100 days today and so far I've lost 50 lb
  • I am new to this... and I need some motivational support to stick with it for 120 days!!!
  • ChrisStoney
    I am new to this... and I need some motivational support to stick with it for 120 days!!!

OK stick with it!!
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    125, then I forgot to log on over the holidays. BUT all those 125 days shouldn't have counted. I didn't always log in my calories or food.

i think it would be better if it only counted days we actually recorded data on.
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    only 60... I'm a loser, but I have lost 17 pound since starting on MFP, 35 all together.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    100 days today and so far I've lost 50 lb

Oh man, 100 days today and I've lost 15 pounds! That would mean you're losing about 3 1/2 pounds a week! What are you doing? I'm losing about a pound a week...
  • JoMFrasca
    JoMFrasca Posts: 61 Member
    212 as of today. Since I started using MFP I have never missed a day. :-)
  • ChrisStoney
    Umm - it is about consistancy, commitmment.and getting fit utilizing the My Fitness Pal tools.

All else...Wow! Everyone is so inspirational! Great posts!

ummm it is annoying... if you have a life you are not going to log in every single day..... uggh..
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    I'm at 336 and I am pretty sure I have a life. So I kinda resent that remark.
  • Sbasquez
    Sbasquez Posts: 10 Member
    For many of us, it is about building new habits. Especially, if we have had bad ones for years. It is less about a competition and more about building new healthy habits such as counting calories and keeping motivated. A lot of people not only need the consistency to change their old habits but they also need to spend time being mindful of their caloric intake every day. This is a wonderful website for that. Besides, with smartphone apps, it isn't really that hard.

Everyone is in their own place.
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    125 days!!! So far!! Woop!!!