Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in December *

Options

Replies

• Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    almost at the half way point time wise, slightly behind on the mileage, but I feel I am catching up. Running another race on Saturday - I am addicted :tongue:

I got another 4 miles Tuesday, will return from travel today (fly), but I hope to get another 4 miles before I leave :smile: glad that I packed my workout clothing so I would have no excuse! :glasses:

exercise.png
  • freezee2010
    freezee2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. How do I join?
  • freezee2010
    freezee2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • Cooriander
    Options

It is a monthly challenge, and all you do is post at least weekly your goal mileage for the month (December) and how many miles you have ran so far :smile:
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    24 miles total :)

12/01: 4
    12/02: 2
    12/11: 11
    12/13: 4
    12/14: 3
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • pdchemist15
    pdchemist15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Adding my ticker for Wednesday (12/14/11) Mileage... 4.47

exercise.png
  • pdchemist15
    Options
    Today's Mileage 5.25

exercise.png
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    6 more today which puts me at 64, so far

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I did an early (unofficial) checkpoint for the middle of December :smile: I will replace the values with the check point on the 17tht BUT but it is just interesting to see the mid November mileage!!!

For % left column - a lot of people are already in the GREEN, denoting the half mileage points. I am slightly behind but my mileage for this week is very good and I am catching up!!!!

Congrats & great work everyone!!! Especially since we are in a cold month!!! Yay!!~! :bigsmile:

2011-Nov-Check.PNG[/url]
    2011-Nov-Legend.PNG[/url]
  • Cooriander
    Options
    A special WOW to gashinshotan, momof3and3, tummz02 and pdchemist for being over or very near 50 miles so soon!!!!

WOW!!!
  • what923
    what923 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hey I got kicked off the challenge ... I was just waiting for the clearance to be able to run again!
    I was able to 2 miles on Tuesday and 2 miles on Thursday :)
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Hey I got kicked off the challenge ... I was just waiting for the clearance to be able to run again!
    I was able to 2 miles on Tuesday and 2 miles on Thursday :)

Oops I am so sorry about the cleanup on the sheet! BUT Very happy you are back :flowerforyou:

I added you in!!! Great starting mileage!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    This week: 31 miles. Thanks!!
  • pdchemist15
    Options
    Checking in...did 16.45 miles today...woohoo halfway to my goal

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    I don't know what it is about me and doing races, it seems like there is problem, maybe I am jinxing them :huh: THIS time the "5K" course was shorter than 5 km, giving me a much 'faster' time than I would have finished if it was a real 5K. I got a 24:39 :bigsmile: BUT of-course I can't use that for my records, oh well. I did place 2nd in my age group though and got a nice award. YAY.
  • pdchemist15
    Options
    Thank you...I don't see me listed in the half way spreadsheet though...Oh oops that is the November spreadsheet......:smile:
    A special WOW to gashinshotan, momof3and3, tummz02 and pdchemist for being over or very near 50 miles so soon!!!!

WOW!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    11/12/15 - 1 mile (HIIT)
    11/12/17 - 4 miles.

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Thank you...I don't see me listed in the half way spreadsheet though...Oh oops that is the November spreadsheet......:smile:

WOW!!!

OH my - oops yeah I posted the wrong spread sheet in the post above - but it is the right on on the front page of this thread .... here is the front page, page to remove some confusion (:

posts from today mileage not included.. (yet).

2011-Dec-Check.PNG[/url]
    2011-Dec-Trophy.PNG[/url]