Sizzlin summer slindown 5/6/09

Options
Good mornin ladies:drinker:

Hope you are all having a great hump day.
I did 30 minutes of Jillian michaels Boost your metabolism ( I can't handle all 40 minutes yet)
Am working hard at the healthy eating.
I am going to try drinking Ensure as my morning snack to see if that helps me enjoy a smaller lunch

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options

I did 30 minutes of Jillian michaels Boost your metabolism ( I can't handle all 40 minutes yet)
    I am going to try drinking Ensure as my morning snack to see if that helps me enjoy a smaller lunch

• kellya
    kellya Posts: 208
    Options
    hi sizzlin summer buddies!!

down 1 lb this week, and at 14/30 for exercise. keep at it ladies, just under 3 weeks now!! we can do this!!
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WHOOPS - Smadag and I started our topics at the same time! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!

Happy Hump Day Ladies! :wink: :flowerforyou:

I hope you're all doing well and had a successful Cinco de Mayo yesterday! :drinker:

I finished day 12/30 yesterday. I only did 38 minutes on the elliptical - however it wasn' t the machine that I liked so I didn't burn as many calories as I would have liked. But at least I got my heartrate up! Day 13 today - shooting for 40 minutes on my favorite elliptical machine and maybe some light weights for the arms.

I've been doing well on my calories too, so that's a plus. I'm definitely hoping to see a loss at the scale this week - April was a ROUGH :grumble: month for me and I'm really hoping to get back on track and stop making excuses.

Have a wonderful day all :heart: - I hope to see you all around! :glasses:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Did okay on calories, not sure if I went over or not, forgot to log dinner but I didn't eat a lot, nothing like what I had been eating the past month, so I know I did better. No exercise but I don't feel so bloated the way I did when I was eating so badly.

My husband keeps saying he wants to join me on this but then he goes and eats badly and then so do I. I finally decided that if he doesn't want to do it, I can't make him I will just let him eat the way he wants and do what I need to do. I have to take care of myself first and foremost.

Have a great day ladies and keep up the good work!

Memaw
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    good morning all! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i'm STILL a little sore from my BL workout on monday with the cards..holy moly! i'm going to try to sneak in a workout tonight. my co-workers are throwing me a little going away party after work tonight- i'll try to keep the snacks in check! :laugh: :laugh:

i'm thinking maybe i'll do BL cardio level 1 and ride bike for 20 mins or so....mix it up a bit? i'll just keep going till i burn 500 calories.

i've been on top of my calories, lately i've been not having enough left to eat a sweet snack after dinner, so i've just been skipping it. it's been a major test of willpower- but so far i'm passing!! :bigsmile:

still stuck at 2 lbs lost, but maybe i should measure myself. i feel good lately.

happy hump day!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • shannahrose
    Options

i've done that DVD and PROPS to you smadag! i know it is not easy-- i had to try it like 5 times before i finally got all the way through it! keep going -- :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Chulie and Biggest Loser have inspired me.....

I have been saying for the past few weeks I want to run a 5k by the time I am 40 - well why wait...I'll be 38 in July and I have found a 5k in Oct (Race for the Cure) - when I found it I actually cried...knowing that I CAN DO IT!!! Well not physically yet, but I WILL DO IT!!!!!!! I've printed off the Couch to 5k program and I am starting it today. It will be very emotional for me to actually accomplish the 5K itself but to also do it as a breast cancer survivor will be amazing. The last Relay for Life that I walked in the survivors lap I was SO emotional so I can imagine that I will be crying when I finish - but I will finish! I am so excited to have set this goal....

Here I go.........

Today is day 16/30 for me.
  • Jrgal
    Jrgal Posts: 46
    Options
    I did really good on exercising yesterday but not on calories. I was 166 over. Not real bad but not good either. All I have wanted to do for the last couple of days is eat. I have been really having to fight it. Here is hoping and praying that today is going to be better.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    You go Chrissyh

I am doing a walk for the cure next month with my family to honor my aunt Suzie who passed 8 years ago from this terrible disease. :cry: This will be my first walk and I am SOOOOOOOO excited. I wan t to reach my mini goal of 160 by then but I think I will be close.
  • shannahrose
    Options
    THERESA -- WHERE ARE YOU??? :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • plussizemommy
    plussizemommy Posts: 185
    Options
    Hello. hello, hello!! I'm still here and maintaining, I've been moving to another house so I haven't had a chance to work out much, and we have been eating take-out like crazy since are dishes were packed up!! I will get back in the groove as soon as things settle down here!!
    Good Luck all!!
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm doing ok, slacking a bit. Lots going on in my life right now and I am trying my best NOT to eat to cope with it all, but i'm not being perfect! Getting all my water in today, which i havn't for the last few days. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    Hello. hello, hello!! I'm still here and maintaining, I've been moving to another house so I haven't had a chance to work out much, and we have been eating take-out like crazy since are dishes were packed up!! I will get back in the groove as soon as things settle down here!!
    Good Luck all!!

i hear you PSM! i'm moving next week down to indiana for a new job, so i'll be packing up all my stuff and moving in a week! but between packing/ moving/ unpacking, we're burning calories, right??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: