what your new years resolution?

Options
crochelle17
crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
i know its a bit early but im putting things in place so that i can follow through with my resolutions this year!

ok, this year im going into the new year getting myself mentally, physically and emotionally healthy! im not going to dwell on the past year and all the crap that went on, its time to move on!

physically - i have met some amazing people on here to help support me so i know im on track!

emotionally/mentally - i may have to cut ties with family members and if thats what has to be done then so be it, i cant take the drama anymore and all the crap thats going on so for my sanity im done!

so how about everyone else?

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I don't have one. It's up to everyone else to change.
    -wtk
  • crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    that would be awesome if that was the case! :)
  • michaeltoye
    Options
    I will make sure i stay at 165lbs. I've done the hard work, this *should* be easier lol
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey there buddy! :)

I will continue the effort I have started of making myself a priority. It is so easy to get caught up in being a Mom and Wife and taking care of the family that sometimes I do that at the expense of myself. My family is my world and I'll continue to support and care for them but I'm also making time for me. I am resolved to drop that 15 -20 pounds I would be happy to lose and keep exercise as a priority. And I am hoping to end 2012 not only thinner but for the first time in my life actually toned too.

And I think I would like to walk/jog a 5K at some point. I'm scared to make that an actual resolution because people that know me will think I've lost my mind. But, now with the Leslie Sansone DVD's and routinely doing 3 plus miles I feel like I should be able to do it fairly easily.

With the support of my real life friends and family that are also on here and the super awesome new friends I've met on here (like you!) I also think I'm on the right track.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    -wtk

Wait...can I change my answer? I like yours so much better.
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try not to play hookie from work. :) Try is the key word... no more Ferris Bueller days.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    New Years Resolution is to maintain my weight loss. I will be hitting my goal weight by the end of January and I am hoping to maintain that weight.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    -wtk

rofl love it !!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I am still doing last year resolutions!!!!

hummmm.... adding 5 pounds of muscle mass maybe.
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    to keep on doing what I have been doing for the last 7 months but do it even better!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    to keep on doing what I have been doing for the last 7 months but do it even better!
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My NYR is...try and weigh a solid 125-128 lbs..maybe get my abs a lot more defined! Also...to cut out more sugars because Oh man is that my downfall!!!!

lol I apparently have a few NYR
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I usually start my program off before the holidays to keep from bloating up like a balloon.

My goals are to go from 36 to 32 pants by May.

I'm already down from 46 pants - getting closer!
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    to be able to post my 100lbs. lost pics by the end of the 2012..
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue on my path to better help. Taking advantage of some technology by using the HRM I plan on getting to motivate me towards that goal.
  • kassandra81
    Options
    -wtk

I like this!! I may adopt this as mine! ty! lol
  • myskinnyyear
    myskinnyyear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Get to my goal weight in 2012 and keep it off. Now I just have to decide what that is. I know what the drs say, but want to just see at what weight I feel the best.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    No resolutions here.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    - Lose the remaining fat I have
    - Hit the weights and get toned and defined
    - Get up earlier in the mornings and not be running late for everything (in general)
    - Run more 5k's, train for 10k's and run a Warrior Dash
    - Become proactive in finding a great guy to spend the year with!
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    To continue working on my changing my lifestyle. It is much easier said than done and I keep struggling, but I want to be healthier and teach my kids to be healthy so they are hopefully never in my shoes.