Zumba for Wii

Options
I was thinking about buying it, wondering if its worth the money. I've been taking a class once a week but would like to do it more, wondering if its a good investment.

Replies

• alisonnorth
    alisonnorth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    it's fun and easy to follow, but doesn't match the excitement of a live class. you will get sweaty though!
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    thanks for your reply :)
  • TigersFanIndy34
    Options
    My friend just sent it to me and I'm going to try it later tonight - I will let you know what I think about it! I love zumba classes but going with the kid's schedules is almost impossible and I LOVE just dance on wii - so I'm thinking I'll like this. I'll let you know!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    I have the game and i love it. I agree that it is not as exciting as going to a class but if you your anything like me and feel a little weird doing some of the moves in front of others this the best thing. And for me it is so hard to want to stop doing it once i start.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    It is a great work out for the modest to be able to work out at home with. I LOVE mine!
  • TigersFanIndy34
    Options
    Tried it - LOVED IT!! I mean big time. It was pretty intense for my fitness level but then again that's probably exactly what I need! I did the 20 minute class and my legs were crying but it was so fun that I wished I could have pushed myself to do more! Will be doing this one again..and again...and again.
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!
  • ladybugfrenzy
    ladybugfrenzy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have the videos and the second Wii Zumba game. I love both but prefer the game over the videos. The classes are amazing but they are expensive if you don't have a membership. I burn almost the same amount of calories. Either way you're moving your body!
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    I only have a wii remote. Is this something I could do without any extras or will I need to invest in more equipement?