Hello!!!

Options
I just started today...what sucks is that I lost 25lbs and gained 10lbs back in the last month or so. I just can't control meal portions...especially dinner. Anyone has any suggestions to keep mind off food after a long work day?

Replies

• farooq84
    farooq84 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started today...what sucks is that I lost 25lbs and gained 10lbs back in the last month or so. I just can't control meal portions...especially dinner. Anyone has any suggestions to keep mind off food after a long work day?
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    hey welcome!!!:flowerforyou:

what keeps my mind off food after work and trying to keep busy and i just keep telling myself that you can eat in the morning when you get up so it makes me go to bed earlier and get a better nites sleep. and when i wake up i can eat something. and after awhile you dont even think about food at nite.
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I bought an air popcorn popper... I make a bowl when I get home & leave it out on the counter for my husband & I to munch on during the evening. It keeps our hands out of the cupboards & fridg. Very low cal & good for you.
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    100 calorie snacks works for me. Fill up on Fiber One bars (loads of fiber and not too much for calories)

maweaver2 what kind of dog is that? He/She looks very similar to our Mutt!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Vizsla - yours looks like a Ridgeback (which we almost bought - but the breeding was not successful)
  • jeena
    jeena Posts: 29
    Options
    Welcome. I also started today. When I am driving home I am either drinking a protein shake or munching on fruit.