Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    <----this one goes to 11.
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm maybe a 3 or 4, based on male responses over the years.

Nope 8-9
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm maybe a 3 or 4, based on male responses over the years.
    Um... did you not know that you are smart, fun, AND gorgeous???? I mean, it's as plain to me as the nose on my face (which is is not large but is rather plain) or the username on your profile that you are all three!
    So I say you're an 11 on a scale of 1-10, because most people only get to be one of those three (smart, fun, gorgeous).

And I used to say I was a 3 or 4, too. Then I got fit and healthy and, when I can ignore the loose skin, pointy chin, stretch marks, and relatively plain features, I'm a 6.5, maybe even a 7.
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Maybe a 6.5? I dunno... you guys tell me.
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You're a 10.

This is what I was talking about before, I can tell by your pictures that you are fun and exude energy.

It's one thing to judge just a picture, but
    "hotness" is the whole package. This includes your personality.
    Example, I've been at a bar, saw a "hot" girl and then went and talked to her and opinion completely changed. Also know people who were kind of "attractive" at first, but once I got to know them they were 10+ on the hot scale.

Some people just give off this amazing attractive energy that is hotter than anything else. This should be factored into the hot scale.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking i'm about an 8ish. More for personality than looks, cause i'm a damn fun girl!! but i don't think i look too bad either.
  • Russellb97
    Options
    i'm thinking i'm about an 8ish. More for personality than looks, cause i'm a damn fun girl!! but i don't think i look too bad either.

Fun, is really f'n hot!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Strength: 11
    Dexterity: 15
    Constitution: 12
    Intelligence: 18
    Wisdom: 19
    Charisma: 17
  • LexusMg
    Options
    Right now maybe a 6 or 7- when i lose more I'll rate myself higher ;)
  • missimperfect
    missimperfect Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    as sad as it is..I'll rate myself a zero..
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Your hair is almost exactly like mine (reddish brown and curly) and that is - and always has been - one of my favorite parts of myself, so it automatically makes you rate fairly high yourself. Plus, you look good in those glasses.
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i would say im around a 5? maybe? idk...i dont see myself as "hot" or "sexy."
  • Russellb97
    Options

Stop it!

You are a pretty girl but despite that hotness goes beyond just looks. So much is attitude, not arrogance or cockiness but confidence and personality.

the minute you tell yourself you are a 10, you instantly become more attractive to other people.

Keep telling yourself how wonderful you are until you believe it. Trust me as someone who had zero confidence and would literally run and hide from people that the attitude is more important than the looks.
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Strength: 11
    Dexterity: 15
    Constitution: 12
    Intelligence: 18
    Wisdom: 19
    Charisma: 17

Them some good Cleric stats...
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Maybe a 3...
  • jjjohnson31
    jjjohnson31 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Maybe a 3...

Please...that is a joke right? More like 9
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I'm a super fun chick who can cook her *kitten* off. I'd like to think personality adds a couple points, so I'll be nice and give myself a 8.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I give myself, like, 5.5?
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a solid 3... 4 on a good day
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    All things considered... face, body, hair, personality, intelligence and pure sexiness factor... 9. Just physical, maybe a 7 or so? I turn heads and I'm not so sure it's just physical, maybe a bit of attitude too.