What is your best # of continuous days logged in?

Options
2»

Replies

• KokomoJoe
    Options
    No clue I don't pay attention to it.
  • Nigelmouse
    Nigelmouse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    109 days, using the mobile app every day to record weight and calories.
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    I'm a newbie. I think I'm on day 27, and I'm very motivated to see all of the large numbers of logins on this site.
  • Speedtrap
    Options
    45 days for me so far
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    who cares? Ughhh...... how much more fit are you/ that's a relevant question....
    Umm - it is about consistancy, commitmment.and getting fit utilizing the My Fitness Pal tools.

All else...Wow! Everyone is so inspirational! Great posts!

ummm it is annoying... if you have a life you are not going to log in every single day..... uggh..
    Umm - you are at 2 days in a row - guess you do not have a life!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    who cares? Ughhh...... how much more fit are you/ that's a relevant question....
    a little negative...

anyways, I'm on day 30 something I think. :)
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have a smart phone which makes logging impossible to forget or not have time to do. I log EVERYTHING. Even samples at the grocery store! I think I'm a little obsessed right now. I'm sure once I lose the weight and need to maintain, I will not need to log and will just KNOW what to eat and what to avoid, but for now, I can't imagine my life without it! I am only around 42 days, but I am hoping I will NEVER forget a day. I count on this to keep me aware of how much I eat or else I can go a little overboard! Especially on my sugars! Two slices of banana bread will put me over my limit and I used to eat like HALF the loaf just snacking during the day! Yikes!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Umm - it is about consistancy, commitmment.and getting fit utilizing the My Fitness Pal tools.

ummm it is annoying... if you have a life you are not going to log in every single day..... uggh..
    nonsense. It takes all of 5 minutes to get on and log your meals, even less if you do it on your phone. I'm not understanding this unnecessary negativity.
  • JessiC1984
    JessiC1984 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    185 days and counting
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options

i have a "life" but i made a commitment to get healthy and log in when i can (if that's everyday, then it is, if it's not it's whatever). It's how i know i can do it, because it's been WORKING. When you're serious about getting healthy, you log in when you can, and if it's everyday, that's awesome and shows dedication and determination, not "having no life".
  • nansidhe
    nansidhe Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    215 days and 88 pounds down as of today.

As for the Negative Nelly who thinks it's too difficult to log every day--exactly how much effort does it take? All of ten seconds.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    398 as of today!

I don't really have a life though...I work 34 hours a week, am in grad school, and as you can see by my picture, I don't enjoy going out on the weekends. ;)
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    720 days and counting. I have a wonderfully active life and log in on my Droid. It's part of my routine and part of the reason why I've lost 80# and kept it off for good. :bigsmile:
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I think I'm at 51